• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Charlotte FC / MLS Thread

Yeah he's annoying.

Wait, Busquets didn't get a yellow on that penalty? He should be off already.

This Philly - Saprissa match up has been entertaining. Tied at 5-5 aggregate in the 70th.

Toronto signed Matty Longstaff. Probably a good signing if he's able to get healthy and I imagine he's on fairly low salary given the uncertainty of that happening.

Rumors of Suarez's demise were perhaps premature. 2g/1a in 25 minutes so far.

husky's new england only MLS team to advance against a non-MLS team in CCC tournament
We have looked great in CCC and pretty awful in MLS so far. I'm ok with that - we're not winning the Supporter's Shield this year so might as well focus on CCC. Plenty of time to worry about getting into the playoffs and once you're there, anyone can win.

That said - Club America is probably one of the top 5 clubs in all of the Americas right now. Going to be a tough quarterfinal.

philly academy has to be the most successful in mls in creating top-level talent, no?

philly academy has to be the most successful in mls in creating top-level talent, no?
Philly probably the top if only because of the Aaronson brothers (Paxten is starting to look good), Sullivan, McGlynn, McKenzie.
Dallas for me is the best in overall production - Pepi, Acosta, Cannon, Tessmann, Zendejas and a bunch of other solid MLS players.
Red Bull - Miazga, Adams, Agudelo, Tolkin?
New England might have the best current pipeline as they have a bunch of international level talent starting to come through into their first team (Esmir, Panayotou, Buck, Peyton Miller) and some others right on the verge (Escobar, Suarez, Fry).

New England might have the best current pipeline as they have a bunch of international level talent starting to come through into their first team (Esmir, Panayotou, Buck, Peyton Miller) and some others right on the verge (Escobar, Suarez, Fry).
via their academy or via their MLS Next Pro team?

Back