• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Charlotte Hornets TV watching Wake County Spectrum Cable.

Goolsbyrules

Reaction score
My son loves NBA, went to watch the Hornets game on TV last night, have the NBA package but the game was blackout because said we are local market, but Raleigh doesnt get foxsports southeast. The Channel that shows the Hurricanes was showing replay of UNC/Va Tech game. Does anyone watch Hornets game is Wake County. Is there a channel that shows their games in Raleigh.

Yes, and it's not the same channel as the Canes games (channel 50). Look in the 300s. I think it comes on the guide as "special event" or something.

Saw on Twitter last night plenty of people had this same issue, it's on like FSS+ or something on the guide.

Man thank you, you would think Spectrum would be a little more user friendly, I know folks on the Wake Board are smarter than the average bear.

Back