• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread ♥️ : Support Academic & Railroad Labor! Fuck antisemitism in all forms!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have the impression that he is kind of happy to be done with this BS? am I wrong?
I sure fucking hope so but he also has super young twins so I imagine that’s stressful and timing could have been better.

Yeah, I take back my last post. Mit, I’m a big fan of executives, BIG fan (bm me).

It's a good thing I won because this is probably gonna be my last CT for a while - prolly gonna take a break due to getting on the dissertation train
Can I clap ur cheeks before you leave? I will miss you and I'll need something to tide me over until you return.

i see diggler as the winner of the last chread on my end
70uvk2.jpg

i have the impression that he is kind of happy to be done with this BS? am I wrong?
Eh I’m more pissed at the moment that I let them surprise me like that at the HR meeting when I knew it was coming and more disappointed I haven’t had any nibbles from jobs the last month.

I need like a day or so before I feeling relief.

Ah. Well then I apologize for making jokes about a bad day. Didn't mean to be a REAL dick

I’m at a complete loss as to what to get my wife for Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back