• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread ♥️ : Support Academic & Railroad Labor! Fuck antisemitism in all forms!

Status
Not open for further replies.
In DC you can’t keep anything visible in your car or else it’ll get broken into. My cousin had someone smash her window and take a Target bag filled with trash from the backseat.

Kory let his game come to him on his CT, but he's taking over here in the second half.

Hi strangers. I come in peace.

Where's the Charlotte thread?

this can be the Charlotte thread

especially since RSF is active rn

Kory I put on wildflower yesterday and told my wife you owned a special pressing of it on vinyl and she said it was a very pretty cover

Hi strangers. I come in peace.

Where's the Charlotte thread?
There is a thread about Charlotte restaurant recommendations that was last used on May 25th, is that what you’re looking for?

While you’re here do you have any stories about Mizzou or terminating employment you want to regale us with?

I think NHL might have the most generous/progressive television deal in pro sports after the ESPN deal now. It's p cool to just get the NESN broadcast of any given Bruins game on the ESPN app. I know why NBA doesn't do this (because League Pass is lucrative, and the national games are frequent/varied enough that it doesn't matter much anyway), and the NFL is a different beast, but I will never understand how MLB hasn't learned shit the last few decades. Like, Charlotte is in four (4!) different MLB markets for national/MLB.tv blackouts, and good luck seeing your team in a national broadcast more than a handful of times a year.

anyway all of this is to say I should be watching more pro hockey than I do

There is a thread about Charlotte restaurant recommendations that was last used on May 25th, is that what you’re looking for?

While you’re here do you have any stories about Mizzou or terminating employment you want to regale us with?
Sweet, thanks. I think I stopped a page short. No posts in six months eh....

And wut

if you had told me a decade ago that MLB would make a man who hates baseball the worst commissioner in sports and that Bettman would have the NHL in arguably its best position in decades, I'd have known that we'd be headed towards the darkest timeline without needing to know shit about Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back