• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread ♥️ : Support Academic & Railroad Labor! Fuck antisemitism in all forms!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll give ya they should get slapped around a little for better labor conditions…. But that shouldn’t result in a complete ignoring of the amazing improvements to humanity as a whole they’ve created. And you’re an idiot if you don’t realize that if you implement the ass backwards policies you champion that all these companies will still exist but the cayman nationals will be the beneficiaries and not you and me

At the end of the day, having met and knowing both of you, you both went to one of the best schools in the country and seem to have chosen the lowest paying career paths possible, then spend all your time on the boards decrying those that use capitalism to profit.

Know your major. I sure as shit didn’t want to be an accountant at 17

On the subject of free range dogs, I found out who rolled my house finally, and they told me they had to go to Taco Bell and buy a bunch of burritos to bribe my stupid dogs with so they could roll my house in peace. So I guess they’re not very effective either.

Also, a couple quick questions off the top to help everybody get to know @JDawg a little better!

1 - what did you have for breakfast?
2 - what is your favorite fruit?
1. (Yesterday) Scrambled eggs and a muffin
2. Boring answer of apple but highest ceiling might be mango
@JDawg what do you need to know about Charlotte ?
Just wanted to scan for restaurant recommendations, making a quick trip for the bowl game. I dont really know what I'm looking for to be honest but apparently one of the people in our group is somewhat picky.

1. (Yesterday) Scrambled eggs and a muffin
2. Boring answer of apple but highest ceiling might be mango

Just wanted to scan for restaurant recommendations, making a quick trip for the bowl game. I dont really know what I'm looking for to be honest but apparently one of the people in our group is somewhat picky.
Do you know where you’re staying ? How many nights ?

Do you know where you’re staying ? How many nights ?
One of the large hotels near the stadiums/convention center. Just two nights and I imagine one night will just be an unorganized scramble post-game so really just making plans for a dinner

One of the large hotels near the stadiums/convention center. Just two nights and I imagine one night will just be an unorganized scramble post-game so really just making plans for a dinner

We did RiRa’s last year for the ACC Championship which worked well for a large group.

The sports board vax thread is pretty great. I think it's breaking a lot of people.

I feel like we are actually doing pretty well. If this was the state board it would be like 40% dumb as shit horse paste eaters but instead it’s like 4 dumb as shit people, and only one truly dumb enough to proudly post his thoughts.

I feel like we are actually doing pretty well. If this was the state board it would be like 40% dumb as shit horse paste eaters but instead it’s like 4 dumb as shit people, and only one truly dumb enough to proudly post tucker's thoughts.
FIFY

damn plama way to harsh the chat thread vibe man not cool

So like one dude got really rich and it pissed you off due to
Envy and made all you people lose your minds and ignore that it improved the lives of hundreds of millions of people?

When you improve the lives of millions of others you should get rich. That’s the whole fucking idea
mdmh doesn't live that life. He isn't a capitalist. He is the essence of The Moocher.

"When you improve the lives of millions of others you should get rich. That’s the whole fucking idea."

I would slightly rephrase "improve the lives" with, "create value." But otherwise, you're right, Palma. And it's fucking beautiful.

RSF, mdmh, and Kory will push back, because your line of thought is anathema to their world view. But we should never be ashamed to create, or to use our minds to bring into existence great things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back