• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 1: Raptors in Walmart?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my fucking non-existant god, these refs are fucking trying to gift the game to BYU. That's 2 bullshit over-the-back calls in the last 3 minutes

Sucks that you have to interact with the worse parts of their fanbase. All my buddies from there are great.

I have about 15 friends who went to OSU. People who went there are cool with me. That's not my problem. It's far deeper than that. But no reason to get into it. Everyone's allowed to hate teams, right? Fans are fans.

That's the extent of my knowledge about SEO.

During a summer internship, I had to listen to some guy with a startup search engine he made that was pitching us for some venture capital. He started off by explaining how people use SEO, and that was his example.

He was all, "yep, if you highlight the bottom of webpages you may discover a bunch of words repeated over and over!!!11!"

God SEO is the worst. It's by far my least favorite part of marketing, advertising and blogging.

The words "message board" definitely need to be somewhere on the site. Sneaking an annotation/link onto the WFU wiki page would be pretty bawse too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back