• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 1: Raptors in Walmart?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im a sucker for peer pressure. after having looked around here for a bit i see that most of the people who i talk to/with on the old boards are here. i didnt really feel like joining, but oh well.

I'm working on porting the you laugh you lose thread over here :)

Same. My hand was forced. I still like DeaconSports, because the most informative posters (Chrispy, Pilchard, others) still post there.

And unfortunately we ended up with SgtHulka and Chin over here. Facepalm

I still haven't figured out the Quote business over here. Oh well. I should probably put some effort into figuring that out eventually.

I've never been to a train station in America. Fortunately all the ones I went to in England had some sort of hokey pub where you could at least get a big, cheap beer.

that was actually the reason i decided to join, lol.

as to it being nice out: i saw a thermometer that said that it was up to 33 degrees C today (about 91 F) in Sevilla today. Im not sure i buy that it was that hot, but it was a really great day. This city has just come alive in the last couple days since it got warm.

that was actually the reason i decided to join, lol.

as to it being nice out: i saw a thermometer that said that it was up to 33 degrees C today (about 91 F) in Sevilla today. Im not sure i buy that it was that hot, but it was a really great day. This city has just come alive in the last couple days since it got warm.

All 39 pages of the thread contained 1012 unique images. I'm just trying to find a good way to host them all.

All 39 pages of the thread contained 1012 unique images. I'm just trying to find a good way to host them all.

wow. i didnt mean that we should just copy all of it over here. i meant that this board needs something to rival it. which will be tough, for sure. but i have faith.

wow. i didnt mean that we should just copy all of it over here. i meant that this board needs something to rival it. which will be tough, for sure. but i have faith.

Oh, I know. I just thought it would be fun to not have all the previous lulz here as well.

Union station had a bar. I just had developed a rapport with the bar flies at the last place and the bartender to the point of getting a few free drinks. Plus basketball was on.

I've got a nice buzz going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back