• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 10 Your mom's teeth are the whitest I've ever come across

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what cunt nuggets are, but I'm fairly certain you have some.

Boom. Roasted.

I would like to request some sort of uniformity for locking the threads at pg 100 but whatever. If nobody cares, ill shutup.

Guess that's what I get for watching The Wizard instead of paying attention to the end of the CT. Damn you Fred Savage!

We should make a thread that is nothing but total chaos have a uniform and structured end. That makes sense.

Hey man you're the mod. I disagree, bit I am not a confrontational person. If you're set on it, you got it man.

Hey man you're the mod. I disagree, bit I am not a confrontational person. If you're set on it, you got it man.

In honesty... other mods wanted to implement a set "post" number that would end CTs. The number would be randomly generated.

When I noticed tonight it was close to 100 pages it was already on page 99. Figured the fairest thing to do was announce that after 101 it would end to give a good amount of warning.

I really don't care, but I do find it funny that people do...so I did have a little fun with it earlier.

I'm impressed 9 CTs have been completed before these boards even celebrated their 2 month anniversary!

I hate when I accidentally click on someone's name rather than the thread they started...I get worried that they will see that I viewed their profile and think I'm a major stalker weirdo.

Starting "Bastogne"

Shit is about to get intense. Amazing episode. Just phenomenal.

Evening everyone. Tonight I went to the Checkers game and there was this hilarious thing during intermission where these two 5-year old kids had to shoot goals past the mascot. He rejected every single one of them. I was like "srsly?".

Also, my friend had a Manchester United jersey on and got approached by several people that either loved it or hated it. We went to a local Irish pub where a bartender almost refused to serve him, since apparently he was a Liverpool fan. Amusing.

The best way would definitely be to pick a number, and stick with it. The problem, unfortunately, is that people could just start deleting their earlier posts and fuck up who actually has post #2000 (or whatever).

Let's GOOOOO GRIZZLIES for game 7. Fuck those Thunder. Oklahomans don't know basketball at all, but they think they're the hottest item on the NBA market right now. F that. The trailblazers have been doing this for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back