• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 11 - Kate Upton FTMFW

Status
Not open for further replies.
good, we took him to the vet last week and the vet gave him a couple of shots of antibiotics and he's just peachy now :plos:

i think i just bumped you up to 2 bars. wine in the woods ftw. :nohomo

I just read your rep...to respond to that, it wasn't the actual wine that wore me out. It was just nonstop standing since I got off work on Friday, running around and serving 16 gallons of chili Saturday, and all of the walking and activity. I didn't get to sit except for like an hour yesterday when we just bought some bottles that didn't suck and went to town.

I am still hammered.

Also, I see that some peeps made some poasts on my name last night.

I just read your rep...to respond to that, it wasn't the actual wine that wore me out. It was just nonstop standing since I got off work on Friday, running around and serving 16 gallons of chili Saturday, and all of the walking and activity. I didn't get to sit except for like an hour yesterday when we just bought some bottles that didn't suck and went to town.

yeah to sit down and have something to drink at the end of that weekend had to feel good, whether the wine was any good or not.

md grapes ftl

Allow me to vent for a minute, Chat Thread. My car was broken into this morning. iPod, gps, sunglasses gone. Guess it could've been much worse but I'd still like to give a hearty FUCK YOU to the dickless piece of shit cuntbiscuit who did this. Hope everyone's having a better Monday morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back