• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 114: You better put some water on that damn s***!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was always a string bean until hs. then i got big (like broad shoulders and thick with out fat), and then after basketball ended senior year through wake i got fat. losing it now, but ill always be big in the shoulders/chest. my lil brow as a chubby kid, and startign in like 5th grade he started going string bean. he's like 6' 120 now. its weird.

this beat is sick
i wanna take a ride on your disco stick

Dick dude is a guy who comes over when I ask, usually in less than 30 minutes, despite the fact he lives 25 minutes away.

fat little kids are so cute.

I've been cooing over my nephew's little fat rolls now that he is plumping up. Kind of wish it was still "ohhhh so cute" to have chunky thighs as a 20-something. (cue goinhogging)

if i was single and a chick asked me to come over for sex i'd be there in the amount of time it took to brush my teeth and drive/transit there. props dick dude. you have your priorities correct.

I've been cooing over my nephew's little fat rolls now that he is plumping up. Kind of wish it was still "ohhhh so cute" to have chunky thighs as a 20-something. (cue goinhogging)

You should date more black dudes.

if i was single and a chick asked me to come over for sex i'd be there in the amount of time it took to brush my teeth and drive/transit there. props dick dude. you have your priorities correct.

yes. if his name wasn't enough proof, we can thoroughly establish that dick dude indeed has a dick and is a red blooded American male

Maybe not now, but pick up about 100 pounds then reassess.

my mom is probably me + 100 lbs (okay I have no idea how much she weighs but it's probably more like me+50 lbs since she is shorter than me) and it's not in her butt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back