• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 12: WILLY NILLY!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks getsome - your rep put me into the next bar! Also it was such a good rep!

ok yallz goodnight goodnight goodnight. i have a big day tomorrow...(hehe not really) only working til 3 then heading to the dash. getting boozy. sleeping in friday. wohoooo

1jpggz.jpg

So I turned 22 yesterday, and I feel old finally.
But, to forget that fact, I am having a birthday cookout/party in Lewisville tomorrow.

If anyone is seriously interested PM me, there will be a crowd of college aged kids drinking and enjoying hot dogs and hamburgers.

woot first this morning!

hot as hell outside for this morning's run. long ass day of work ahead of me. happy thursday CT!

So I turned 22 yesterday, and I feel old finally.
But, to forget that fact, I am having a birthday cookout/party in Lewisville tomorrow.

If anyone is seriously interested PM me, there will be a crowd of college aged kids drinking and enjoying hot dogs and hamburgers.

You feel old at 22? You're doing it wrong. :squint:

Good morning new CT! Its been hot as balls the last two days. WTF, this isnt late July or early August yet.

There were a couple days back in April I believe when it got in the mid 80's so we turned ours on. I like doing that earlier in the season just to make sure everything works. Last year the compressor went out on the main floor's unit. I'd hate to "have" to need it and it not be there.

That being said, my great grandfather is rolling over in his grave and calling me a spineless pussy, because he never once had AC in his home.

Morning CT. I can't believe it's this hot already in May.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back