• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 120: It's Tuesday - Most Productive Day of the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.
didn't mean to multiple post sorry dudes. meant to post in Costco thred too but it gave me the business thanks kukowt

The Libyan Prime Minister just got kidnapped by a shitload of gunmen in his hotel #SoThatsGood

The Libyan Prime Minister just got kidnapped by a shitload of gunmen in his hotel #SoThatsGood

Heard a story on the BBC about how UN peacekeepers from Nepal brought cholera with them to Haiti and over 8,000 people were killed and over 100,000 sickened. Survivors are now suing the UN but the UN is claiming immunity. They know it was the Nepali peacekeepers because in over 100 years there had never been a case of cholera in Haiti and the strain tested for a strain that is common in Nepal. And the sanitation conditions at the Nepali base were abysmal. Before sending peacekeepers to these areas you'd think they'd test them for things like cholera.

Heard a story on the BBC about how UN peacekeepers from Nepal brought cholera with them to Haiti and over 8,000 people were killed and over 100,000 sickened. Survivors are now suing the UN but the UN is claiming immunity. They know it was the Nepali peacekeepers because in over 100 years there had never been a case of cholera in Haiti and the strain tested for a strain that is common in Nepal. And the sanitation conditions at the Nepali base were abysmal. Before sending peacekeepers to these areas you'd think they'd test them for things like cholera.

Holy shit that's an #EpicFail

Also Kanye just went H.A.M. on Kimmel just now. I don't even know where to begin. I can't even take a side. It was just a spectacle.

Is cholera a real thing? I thought thats what the dude injected Zoe Salanda with in MI2

Also Kanye just went H.A.M. on Kimmel just now. I don't even know where to begin. I can't even take a side. It was just a spectacle.

In case anyone is wondering:
2. HAM

Acronym for Hard As a Motherfu@#r

That dude be straight goin' HAM on dem fools.

Holla, I'm about to go get HAM on these boys.

I heard they were gonna make peace- or "squash beef" in millennial lingo. But I guess Kanye don't give a fuck about making peace.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back