• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 120: It's Tuesday - Most Productive Day of the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chat Thread 120: El Chupe - American Homewrecker

Violated my #1 Rule of Life last night:

If it's within 15 minutes of your bedtime and the sporting event you are watching is currently in favor of the good guys, turn it off immediately.

That way you go to bed feeling good and positive. If you fail to do this, inevitably the evil team will come back and win like the Red Sox did last night and it will ruin your sleep.

Chat Thread 120: El Chupe - American Homewrecker

If it's within 15 minutes of your bedtime and the sporting event you are watching is currently in favor of the good guys, turn it off immediately.

That way you go to bed feeling good and positive. If you fail to do this, inevitably the evil team will come back and win like the Red Sox did last night and it will ruin your sleep.

This. God damn Massholes.

Morning, Tsy.

Go Sox! Also, how can you not love Big Papi? That man, <3!

YOU GUYS YOU GUYS

I heard that Brasky just QUIT the boards after going APOCALYPTIC on the NFL thread last night

Go Sox! Also, how can you not love Big Papi? That man, <3!

wait a minute....

tumblr_lsyw15zXoN1qbq017o1_500.gif

our lack of social skillz brings us together on the CT. we only know how to interact with each other.

I have no interest in a World Series between St. Louis and Detroit. Rescue me Boston and LA.

so showed up to work this morning only to be told apparently we had the day off? interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back