• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 120: It's Tuesday - Most Productive Day of the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife had no morning sickness with either kid. I don't know how she got so lucky.

I wasn't as sick with E (and it was over by 11 weeks)...but if I feel this way for the next 24 weeks, I may not want to do this again...maybe.

I have been reading the book Brain Rules, and it claimed there has been a study linking morning sickness to smarter children. So there's that! Not much consolation when you're in the middle of it though.

I got lucky and did not have any with my Bug, but I am scared it will happen with a second (whenever that may be).

You would be literally puking thousands of dollars.

3tq39f.jpg

Thanks for the heads up on listening to the Avett Brothers new release! Gonna do that today.

I don't think I could come up with a more stereotypically titled Avett Bros album than Magpie and the Dandelion if I tried

man, the one track - i want to be good for you (i think that's the name of it? maybe?) - i was almost weeping on the train on the way home today. so beautiful.
i love that it's more back to their roots with the banjo and such, and the inclusion of the acoustic souls like the wheels is so awesome.
even after two listens, i think it's up there with emotionalism and four thieves gone.

Good to you is a great song. I'm really liking Another is Waiting, Apart from Me, and Skin and Bones. The Souls Like Wheels acoustic version is great too.

I feel like I'm really geeking out over this album, but I haven't heard anything I was this excited about in a long time.

how i feel about you guys and the avett brothers is how ben on parks and rec felt about everyone freaking over lil' sebastian

I wonder if I can add that as a skill on LinkedIn.

Pretty sure I saw a Mythbusters where they said it wasn't really possible for a single person to tip a cow while they are sleeping. So possible future employers would either think you were a liar or really fucking strong. Could go either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back