• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 121: I believe you'd get your ass kicked sayin' something like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it reminds me of the time some guy offered me $5 (AUS) to smile. I declined.

I just assumed we made you nervous so I had to show it was a friendly gesture. We just want to talk about what you haven't tried and cats and running and your house and stuff.

Can you imagine that phase of our life if tinder existed?

good grief. that's what's funny when these young bucks make a couple moves and act like its a revelation. but i'm sure the bros older than us laughed at us similarly.

She was engaged, it was kind of weird. At a different event she told me that she thought her now-husband was the one until she met me and I made her question her relationship.

Very weird in retrospect.

Just in retrospect? That wasn't weird when it happened? You should have done the guy a favor and gotten her to break up with him, taken her to poundtown, and then changed your number.

My old female coworkers called it a 'spank bank' and would imitate taking a picture when they saw a hot guy. That was an interesting time.

good grief. that's what's funny when these young bucks make a couple moves and act like its a revelation. but i'm sure the bros older than us laughed at us similarly.

It's like athletes from days gone by compared to today with all the sophisticated equipment and roids juice. There should be an asterisk on the number of bros these days. That context makes Wilt that much more impressive.

Just in retrospect? That wasn't weird when it happened? You should have done the guy a favor and gotten her to break up with him, taken her to poundtown, and then changed your number.

well we were co-workers, so i couldn't just hit it and quit it and never see her again

i think i was just dating chicks and we went out a lot as co-workers and lots of weird stuff happened/was said. this particular thing didn't register as weird until later. obviously, both confessions were not sober.

lol... but yeah, this.

My old female coworkers called it a 'spank bank' and would imitate taking a picture when they saw a hot guy. That was an interesting time.

was your female coworkers' antics the first time you'd heard 'spank bank?' because that's a pretty standard term, at least in circles i've run in.

...why on earth would you make me nervous?

because you've lived your life in winston salem and spent a large amount of time near wake forest university which was less than a mile from two of the greatest french dip artisans of our generation in establishments referred to as Darryls and Putters and yet you've never had one, so therefore the only conclusion one can draw would be that you are a social deviant that is afraid of sunlight and rainbows and deliciousness.

this makes me unusually mad, I'm going to negrep once a day until you go to putters and fix this grave injustice to life

because you've lived your life in winston salem and spent a large amount of time near wake forest university which was less than a mile from two of the greatest french dip artisans of our generation in establishments referred to as Darryls and Putters and yet you've never had one, so therefore the only conclusion one can draw would be that you are a social deviant that is afraid of sunlight and rainbows and deliciousness.

this makes me unusually mad, I'm going to negrep once a day until you go to putters and fix this grave injustice to life

Darryls isn't there any more.

I have no way of knowing that but hopefully they learned from their turnout last time. Oct 27th if anyone is interested.

If the MCM gets cancelled and I run the GSO Marathon, I should still have some calories for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back