• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 121: I believe you'd get your ass kicked sayin' something like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
I work in Greensboro therefore cannot go to Putters for lunch. If I was in Winston I quite possibly would.

RTQ definitely isn't going to post today until that offer goes forgotten

welp....RTQ completely pwns me

For those of you that are teachers, and even those of you who are not, this is amazing. Some of them are pretty old, but there were a lot I hadn't seen before.

22 ingeniously defaced textbooks/exams

down_exam.jpg.jpg

sexy_graph_lady_exam.jpg.jpg

She doesn't work in Winston so you gotta take her for a french dip in GSO, if you know what I mean.

I work in Greensboro therefore cannot go to Putters for lunch. If I was in Winston I quite possibly would.

I will order two in your honor. As a local, how bad of a commute are we talking if I tried to go from Wake to High Point at around 4-5 o clock, btw? Bad enough I should try to do it at close to 3-3:30?

I will order two in your honor. As a local, how bad of a commute are we talking if I tried to go from Wake to High Point at around 4-5 o clock, btw? Bad enough I should try to do it at close to 3-3:30?

lol

"Traffic" is never that bad. From Burke Street to GSO, leaving at 5pm, it's fine. Sometimes B40 will get a little backed up downtown if I leave after 5 but if you get through there before 5 you shouldn't have much of a slow down.

"Traffic" is never that bad. From Burke Street to GSO, leaving at 5pm, it's fine. Sometimes B40 will get a little backed up downtown if I leave after 5 but if you get through there before 5 you shouldn't have much of a slow down.

yeah traffic isn't too bad as long as there are no accidents, which obviously would be the case anywhere. AWAR has better insight here since I reverse commute from Winston home to Greensboro work.

all the "traffic" is going to be lol-easy for you compared to LA

all the "traffic" is going to be lol-easy for you compared to LA

yeah my bro was saying that 52 can be really bad or something so suggested I leave at 3, but I don't want to leave early and sit outside his house before he gets back from work just to avoid traffic.

well there is construction on 52 which is backing things up a lot with a lane closed. try to stick with 40/B40/311 to get where you need to go. 52 is always the worst of the traffic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back