• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 122: Buckets is AWESOME

Status
Not open for further replies.

buckets

#1 Bald Hero
Reaction score
vin-diesel.jpg

brews what up with the mice in bhole thing? it is just a rumor or is it a fact, like that martin king jr ate a carrot?

posting for the green arrow.

i'm cool w/ bald. better to just give up the ghost than try to keep a dying thing alive.

let this serve as an official challenge to TOWNERS for one game of beer pong at a future tailgate

You gotta think that the pooper smells, knight. Do some sniffing.

there's a whole chain of emails on another board i frequent that started with a guy getting offended that he was heckled at a bike race yesterday by the phrase "hurry up, you just got passed by a girl!" (offended because 'they're not girls, they're women, and they're all faster than you mr. sideline stander') all email responses have been from men, who are generally of the opinion that this type of comment must stop because it implies inferiority and they don't want to have to explain to their daughters why some douches think they're inferior. there are a couple who are just saying "it's only an issue if both parties buy into that stereotype. i'm sure we've all been chicked (passed by a girl) and know there are many women who are much better than ourselves." personally it doesn't bother me, but perhaps I should be angrier. ?

here's the question i'm really tempted to pose, but don't really feel like getting into it on there: as a female, should I be offended if someone yells "hurry up, you just got passed by a girl!" ?

there's a whole chain of emails on another board i frequent that started with a guy getting offended that he was heckled at a bike race yesterday by the phrase "hurry up, you just got passed by a girl!" (offended because 'they're not girls, they're women, and they're all faster than you mr. sideline stander') all email responses have been from men, who are generally of the opinion that this type of comment must stop because it implies inferiority and they don't want to have to explain to their daughters why some douches think they're inferior. there are a couple who are just saying "it's only an issue if both parties buy into that stereotype. i'm sure we've all been chicked (passed by a girl) and know there are many women who are much better than ourselves." personally it doesn't bother me, but perhaps I should be angrier. ?

here's the question i'm really tempted to pose, but don't really feel like getting into it on there: as a female, should I be offended if someone yells "hurry up, you just got passed by a girl!" ?

but objectively, most women are slower cyclists than most men? that's science

well, and there's that. the BEST male rider WILL be better than the BEST female rider.

but objectively, most women are slower cyclists than most men? that's science

lbe needs to drop some science on them then and they'll be like, "Wait, we're on your side sister. Can't you see our outrage?" and she'll be like, "I don't need your outrage, I've already got enough outrage for the both of us...pussy" and everyone will be perplexed as to what the fuck is going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back