• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CHAT THREAD 126: Official Jennifer Lawrence appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Were you really a juggalette RTQ? I saw some Faygo at the store and thought of you.

Bought a small bag of plantain chips. These things fucking suck. Thankfully, the dogs love them. Will stick to bananas.

You bought it to take pictures of the inside of the bag. Didn't you.

Funny you mention that cause I just checked to see if I could use it and I can (it's got the shiny metallic finish). But nah, that's not the reason I bought them. I was curious how they tasted.

For some reason been thinking about this experience I had shortly after I got my license. It was after midnight and I was going home, taking a side street I rarely went down, trying to avoid main roads cause I was a little buzzed. I suddenly notice this guy calmly walking in the direction of my car with a sledgehammer in his hand. And then I noticed a small car parked in front of a house that had been destroyed- windshield and windows smashed in, dents on the hood, etc. Kind of crazy.

Texasirons.com, which sells personalized grilling stuff, has a 50% off your second item purchased coupon. I used it to get an Auburn (War Eagle) branding iron as well as a cool looking Personalized Grilling Tool Set for my brother. Basically saved $25 on a $100 purchase. The coupon code is CYBMON13, which they sent out by email early this morning.

Why do you LIE, Brasky?!?

Hey, I'm just glad someone read it.

Yeah, I was bored this morning and decided why not. Plus if we get any revenue from the Deadspin link I can eventually spin that as to why it appears so much in my browser history. Gotta cover your bases dudes.

And the Auburn thing was just to be dumb. I actually had just helped a guy place an order for an Iowa branding iron and tool set over the phone, so that's why the idea was in my head. Figured I'd name drop a college fanbase that would be more likely to be trolling the internet today.

Last edited:
Brasky, now that you're a writer with deadspin, can you start some [Redacted] to the WNBA rumors?

At this job my assignments usually take me about 7-10 days to complete, on average. No one really bothers me while I'm working, and there aren't many firm deadlines here.

When I'm just beginning something new, I barely work at all. I've been sitting here most of the afternoon just thinking about what Step One will be in this next thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back