• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CHAT THREAD 126: Official Jennifer Lawrence appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
FINALLY fixed the favicon, that donk TW forgot to replace the one in the main forums folder.

So, expect that to return to normal in the next 24 hrs or so, if it hasn't already.

also marisa tomei, tyra banks, jeff bridges, fred armisen and american hero jay demerit

yeyeyeye the right boards icon, sry you guise had to deal w/ that shitty vbulletin one for so long, blame that donk TW

congrats on THE SEQUEL say hey!

Congrats on the bay bay

Lembo can do the baptism!

Christopher Walken sounds like a nice guy.
112213walken.jpg

Last month, we saw photographic evidence that dancing enthusiast Christopher Walken was randomly picked up by two strangers who saw him struggling to hail a cab on the Upper West Side. Sergio P. told us that he and his friend Ash K., both 38, had been driving down Columbus Avenue around 9:30 a.m. on Tuesday Nov. 19th when they spotted the iconic actor: "He said he was hailing a cab. Wasn't weirded out [by the situation], but did look at us both and into the car. We were really nice and told him we were fans and would be honored to give him a lift. [He was] totally cool with it." So now you know how to act if you happen to drive by Walken.

"I have never picked up anyone. Not an actor or a random person," Sergio told us. Walken told them politely, "I don't want you guys to go out of your way. I am going straight downtown and you can leave me anywhere." Sergio described a little bit of what the three men talked about as they drove from around W. 83rd Street to somewhere in the W. 40s: "Since we were in NY he knew the area well but couldn't believe how much things had changed. Also told us he was born in Astoria Hospital, because my son went to St. John's High School. We talked about neighborhoods in NY and acting—he gave [Ash] advice on acting."

The best part: Walken is even nicer than we imagined. "We had time to talk because there was traffic but it was moving. When we stopped at his destination he didn't immediately get out. Finished the conversation and got out a few minutes after." So feel free to kindly offer Walken a ride if you see him—it's probably better that way than the other way around.
http://gothamist.com/2013/12/01/christopher_walken_wasnt_weirded_ou.php

I hate being sick. It completely messes with my sleep cycle.

Rambo started crawling last night but the funny thing is he is actually doing it backwards. That doesn't mean he's teh gay does it?

I hate being sick. It completely messes with my sleep cycle.

My cold has helped me sleep so well. It also helped me fall asleep on the way back from Winston last night. Thank god I wasn't driving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back