• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 127: THIS IS THE END

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuggin millennial.

What are you talking about? What happened to Green Arrow? Guess I should check out the comic book thread.

the indicator on the front page of the Pit has icons indicating whether you've posted on the thread. used to be a little man silhouette but now it is a green arrow.

You've gotta be one of the most perceptive people on here. First you knew Numbers numbers related to his birthday and now this. Never even noticed it.

On the old boards, when a new CT was started there was always a flurry of people posting "little man" so they could have a post on the thread to remind themselves they've already read it (because some of us typically give a cursory glance to all threads, but then only click into ones we've already posted in and have invested in the conversation. I don't know that it's an RTQ perception thing (not saying you aren't perceptive, RTQ) as much as it's a 'some of us have been posting way too long/frequently.'

On the old boards, when a new CT was started there was always a flurry of people posting "little man" so they could have a post on the thread to remind themselves they've already read it (because some of us typically give a cursory glance to all threads, but then only click into ones we've already posted in and have invested in the conversation. I don't know that it's an RTQ perception thing (not saying you aren't perceptive, RTQ) as much as it's a 'some of us have been posting way too long/frequently.'

yeah, thanks BSF4L but that definitely wasn't something I was alone in noticing.

Just received the largest paycheck of my life and now I'm starting to understand why rich people hate taxes. Its a lot of money. Damn gubmit.

#nothumblebrag #suckitpoors #imadouche

Just received the largest paycheck of my life and now I'm starting to understand why rich people hate taxes. Its a lot of money. Damn gubmit.

#nothumblebrag #suckitpoors #imadouche

who is FICA?!

The Social Security contribution really grinds my gears

I had my yearly review with my financial planner this week. She's about 40. She was saying how much she hated social security coming out of her check. I just had never heard that come out of a financial advisor before. She's never said it to me and has been my advisor for over 5 years.

Too sick to go see kbd in Winston :( . What movies should I netflix instead? Already watched love actually and the holiday this afternoon so lovey Dovey holiday movies have been fully covered!

holy shit Marc Blucas in the Jay and Silent Bob Movie playing one of the Scooby Doo characters. Never noticed that before

silentbob1.jpg

Too sick to go see kbd in Winston :( . What movies should I netflix instead? Already watched love actually and the holiday this afternoon so lovey Dovey holiday movies have been fully covered!

Well, I was going to recommend White Christmas. It's a classic.

About a Boy. It's girly but not too girly.

Is that util!?

The Social Security contribution really grinds my gears

Please don't get me started on Social Security.

Suffice to say, it's a government sponsored Ponzi scheme. And my generation is left holding the worthless securities.

I gave way too much $ to charity this year. Need to be way more fucking selfish in '14. Jesus. I should be able to eat whatever the fuck I want for lunch before I give $ to the second homeless shelter on my bankroll. One is enough, townie, after public radio, African kids, and Oxfam.

oh look the awful posters complaining about taxes now that they stopped mooching off their parents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back