• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 127: THIS IS THE END

Status
Not open for further replies.
Townie give me a bandcamp example to play around with embedding?

Doug Henning:

"Douglas James Henning was a Canadian magician, illusionist, escape artist and politician."

He was a big deal back in the day. Kind of a hippie/new agey magician. I remember a funny interview with Christian Slater, who was an assistant for Henning's Broadway show when he was a kid, talking about how he was always, "It's magic!" Here he is with Bruce Jenner.

test with random band on front page (the embed rules for this tag are a little more difficult to follow):

[bandcamp]album=8526365[/bandcamp]

Was going to post this on the coaching thread after siff's meltdown, but didn't want to derail it further. But I made the screenshot so it has to go somewhere

fCk9zJm.png

wtf that's rj-esque with the stalking angle.

second test (single track)

[bandcamp]track=2276277160[/bandcamp]

Siff is just mad around the holidays when his daughter comes home from a semester at Alabama. Then he is face to face knowing the parade of frat dick that has touched her,.

I wasn't complaining about taxes. I was complaining about social security taxes. And I have a little bit of insight since I used to work for Social Security.

Never had one but they look kind of shitty. Why take the time to make one of those when regular cookies are so easy and delicious?

I thought the same thing until I had earlier this year. They don't look like they'd be good, but I love them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back