• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 127: THIS IS THE END

Status
Not open for further replies.
rtq, you need to live a little

i hope you find a super rich handsome dude that loves to run marathons and drink beer and go to wake football games with you. also, likes cats.

mD5q0AD.jpg

i hope you find a super rich handsome dude that loves to run marathons and drink beer and go to wake football games with you. also, likes cats.

...i'm gonna get her a gas card when i win the lotto

I live a lot! Paying extra for gas =/= living.

and thank you, I hope so too, that would be awesome. probs too much to ask but half of those criteria would still be most amazing.

I wish there was a train between WS and GSO so I could sleep on my way home.

I rly want to drive to GSO just to try out that Crafted taco place. Alas, I can never find a decent reason to.

Were they there?

I had taken a red-eye back the night before and had saved a few pennies on gas that year so got me a sweet 1st class upgrade on Virgin so I didn't want to sleep on the plane ride back. After party was in their suite, I found a couch and zonked out. Everyone then proceeded to lift the couch and move me out into the hallway and I slept through it, but then the bride made them put me back and just turned the couch facing the wall.

Ugggg, COB is not an appropriate acronym, FWIW.

Last wedding I went to I didn't have a place to crash and crashed in the bride and groom's suite. I had never met the bride before that day/next morning.

why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back