• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 128 - CHRISTMAS VACATION

Status
Not open for further replies.
wo i think i smoked reefer for the first time since like april last night too

LOL YOUR GIRL WAS TRYING TO TELL ME ABOUT YOUR AWESOME NIGHT LAST NIGHT AND I WAS ALL LIKE "AW NO I ALREADY KNOW ALL THIS HE HAD A GREAT NIGHT WITH UKRANIAN LESBIANS AND BEER BALL AND BEING AWESOME"

boardsftw

lol the panthers start at 4 what the heck do i do until then

Why do I run into girls that show interest in me at the strip club I really need to join yopro organizations

lololol, awesome, also great power move w/ the washing clothes and such.

Jesus christ just did p90x ab ripper for hte first time in over a year. vom vom vom vom vom vom

This guy is going to have trouble sitting up straight tomorrow.

ha, did that on tuesday this week, hurt soooo much.

You didn't know it but you were "peacocking", a term used by PUAs, and it worked! Why on earth didn't you capitalize?!

i <3 that you used PUA in a sentence.

also i apparently walked a WAYS in the deep snow first before hailing a cab, based on my texts and cab bill

had like 8 texts from the dude who invited me and i responded (no memory of this, all in one text, with returns)

here I am
sry friend
had to wander
home now
plenty safe
cheers

awesome text.

many apologies. much emo. so wow. cheers.

even better summary. ROMB.

lololol, awesome, also great power move w/ the washing clothes and such.

seriously i was sitting there and it was one of the broads i met via tinder and i was like "oh okay maybe i should be more discretionary in my hookups"

they then followed us to the next bar oh lawd

i don't even know why i go i refuse to spend money at those places you're getting screwed even if you buy a beer it's like 5 bucks this ain't disney

Brews, I'm apparently going to a Greek restaurant for lunch.

Seeking advice on ordering.

Greek Potatoes, Gyro Plate is my go to. I like the grape leaves too.

spanikopita if you don't eat no meat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back