• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 130: Al from Step-By-Step, Will You Marry Me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember my "sugar bug" crisis? That's why phones should be turned off whilst tripping.

hahahahahahahaha

the other night i woke up in the middle of the night as i was dreaming about a kid digging up something under a rock in bethabra on the running trails...remember that?

hahahahahahahaha

the other night i woke up in the middle of the night as i was dreaming about a kid digging up something under a rock in bethabra on the running trails...remember that?

Very vaguely? Practice or adventuring?

I remember the information box at Reynolda. One of your finest moments, in my opinion. I thought about it every single time I ran by for the next seven years.

Very vaguely? Practice or adventuring?

I remember the information box at Reynolda. One of your finest moments, in my opinion. I thought about it every single time I ran by for the next seven years.

i buried the letter to MOTUL there

:(

HAY wakephan are you ready for your Irons to get WHITEWASHED (get it? come on you whites!) tomorrow? We've put Hull City behind us. COME ON YOU FIGHTING MUELENSTEENS.

(seroiusly, Muelensteen is our only hope)

I'm ready, but we can barely field a senior team. That is not an exaggeration.

And, like a noob, I didn't bring my computer to Austin for today and tomorrow, so I'm going into school to watch on their computers before my Megabus back to Houston at 11:45.

I don't know what this is, but I really hope it involves calling someone important 'Sugar Bug'

Close: this total babe Blair from Reynolds called me "sugar bug" in a text, and the perpetual troll WaketheUniverse spent the next hour convincing me that I was a sugar bug. Which was really frightening and cause for much concern at the time.

flights are weird

my sister is coming up to philly for nye, and she went from greensboro to atl to philly

so she left winston at like 8 this morning, and she's farther from me now than she was when she left

still, this flightaware jam is the TITS

i could watch this thing and mess with flight patterns and weather layers and satellite views and shit all day

i think the only person more afraid of his web presence than bobstackfan is waketheuniverse

I'm ready, but we can barely field a senior team. That is not an exaggeration.

And, like a noob, I didn't bring my computer to Austin for today and tomorrow, so I'm going into school to watch on their computers before my Megabus back to Houston at 11:45.

I just checked where the Houston bus station is for Megabus. Dude, how is it traveling there? Growing up I always knew that part of downtown to be the rough part precisely because of that bus station. When inmates in the Texas Prison system are discharged, they are often given a one-way ticket to that Houston bus station. Unsurprisingly, you get a ton of shady characters around those couple blocks of downtown.

the bus station in winston used to be one of the worst parts of downtown, but now that area is solid

the bus station itself is still sketchy as fuck tho

i think the only person more afraid of his web presence than bobstackfan is waketheuniverse

when i showed that dude how to check his rep he laughed for a long time

Who didn't know how to check their rep? BSF or WTU?

I could see WTU really being wary of his online presence, but that does seem to be in conflict with how much he loves following corporate entities on twitter.

"This post was promoted by Wheat Thins. WakeTheUniverse follows Wheat Thins." I get that a lot.

AYO TD10, my buddy was just down in HOUSTON as his sister just opened a Mellow Mushroom there. He had a big time. Unfortunately he just kinda looked at me funny when I asked him about #assets.

I need a sex toy for tonight's white elephant gift. I have six hours to come up with, find, purchase and wrap/bag something more creative than a dildo.

Suggest away.

I could see WTU really being wary of his online presence, but that does seem to be in conflict with how much he loves following corporate entities on twitter.

"This post was promoted by Wheat Thins. WakeTheUniverse follows Wheat Thins." I get that a lot.

You should have seen that bro at South By. He was twittering to the most random corporate entities for a chance at a free keychain or handkerchief.

I just checked where the Houston bus station is for Megabus. Dude, how is it traveling there? Growing up I always knew that part of downtown to be the rough part precisely because of that bus station. When inmates in the Texas Prison system are discharged, they are often given a one-way ticket to that Houston bus station. Unsurprisingly, you get a ton of shady characters around those couple blocks of downtown.

It isn't so bad, really. But with traffic, it is just as fast for my parents to pick me up at Katy Mills Mall. That is like white people central.

the bus station in winston used to be one of the worst parts of downtown, but now that area is solid

the bus station itself is still sketchy as fuck tho

Not ad bad ad that time we were rolling through Newark at dusk!

i meant wtu didn't know how to check his rep and yea that dude follows so many brands on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back