• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 130: Al from Step-By-Step, Will You Marry Me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
advice please:

when I cleaned my backyard I found a bunch of broken cinderblocks and bricks. probably from some ghost shenanigans I don't know. what should I do with them? right now they are just in a pile. it would be easiest to just pile into my shed room and ignore, but I don't know what I would need them for in the future. probably bringing them to a dump would be the only way to get rid of them?

How many are we talking about?

I wonder if I can borrow a wheelbarrow from someone to help get them to my car. or maybe I should buy one.

wanted to get to chapter 100 of moby DICK today but there were some super long chapters and i also had decent amount of work and a lot of posts to make so only on chapter 93
#IMPORTANTUPDATE

Doesn't Winston do a bulk trash day? I seem to remember that.

Hey, bish, have you ever eaten at whatever is in the building where the tavern was? If so, how is it, because I kind of hope it burns to the ground.

Got the carpet up in the basement. I used milk crates and saw horses to elevate them and set up a series of fans to try to dry them out. I'm thinking we may be able to salvage 2 of the 3. I got the dead carpet to the dump along with bags of stuff that once was on the floor. I have pretty much worn the skin off the ends of my fingers, but the job is done for tonight. With any luck, we'll be back to normal by the weekend.

#science.

Now you should be good to read the forum at work, Townie.

so paul simon and sting are playing a show together in philly
i want to see paul simon more than almost anyone else in the world, maybe second only to stevie wonder, before i die
however, tix are absurd and i don't give a single fuck about sting
the police are cool, but without stu copeland, i wouldn't stay for an instant of sting
do i pony up to see my hero paul simon?
or do i wait it out for another chance at a solo tour or a festival set?

alex mack aka larissa oleynik or summer sanders?

Doesn't Winston do a bulk trash day? I seem to remember that.

Hey, bish, have you ever eaten at whatever is in the building where the tavern was? If so, how is it, because I kind of hope it burns to the ground.

oh right, forgot about that. if I haven't dealt with it by then, that would be perfect.

Got the carpet up in the basement. I used milk crates and saw horses to elevate them and set up a series of fans to try to dry them out. I'm thinking we may be able to salvage 2 of the 3. I got the dead carpet to the dump along with bags of stuff that once was on the floor. I have pretty much worn the skin off the ends of my fingers, but the job is done for tonight. With any luck, we'll be back to normal by the weekend.

hate to hear about your basement. good news if you can salvage your rugs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back