• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 131: SayHey tries to get us to worship the devil

Status
Not open for further replies.
whew, made me #nervous w/ that last post.

Only one post away for the second CT in a row.

Also, best get those numbers in the title, ARARRR

Am I allowed to use Roman numerals or is that reserved for phan?

STAYED UNTIL 5:02, FOILED.

I have to luck out sometime. I've been 1999 or 2001 too many times.

1521489_10152191980324238_2050163817_n.jpg

I completely lack the patience and will to tell the climate change deniers on Facebook how ignorant they are.

what makes me sad is that we probably wouldn't be included on that same poster for the other 3 schools. theirs would just be 'one down. one to go.'

I was talking with a state fan recently about the ACC and the big 4 and he was like "yeah even duke and unc don't consider state a rival as much anymore" and I was like "yeah... how do you think I feel."

wait so RTQ, is new man living in Raleigh or just invited you to Raleigh for an out of town birthday celebration?

Yo CT I'm currently going through our December numbers in GA at it looks like $800 was made from referrals from this site!

First off, thanks guys. And second now my boss has to be alright with me surfing da boards, right?

Yo CT I'm currently going through our December numbers in GA at it looks like $800 was made from referrals from this site!

First off, thanks guys. And second now my boss has to be alright with me surfing da boards, right?

Thanks again for your help in ordering that bulk shipment of WF branded butt plugs for the holiday gag gift season. You really went above and beyond by individually testing each one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back