• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 133 - Rub n Tug Pinball Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shit like, "wow, you're as big as a house!"?

yep and "he's going to be like 9 pounds, your belly is huge" and "your boobs have gotten so big they are almost competing with your belly" and "you look like you're due tomorrow"...and that's mostly friends/acquaintances...the strangers have been nicer (students have told me I look cute pregnant and "beautiful" in the hall this week)

I'd love to see the Super Bowl played in the city that won it the previous year. I get all of the planning/logistical/$$$ reasons why that would never happen, but I'd love to see it.

Ohh yeah that would be cool.

yep and "he's going to be like 9 pounds, your belly is huge" and "your boobs have gotten so big they are almost competing with your belly" and "you look like you're due tomorrow"...and that's mostly friends/acquaintances...the strangers have been nicer (students have told me I look cute pregnant and "beautiful" in the hall this week)

Talking about your tatas to you seems inappropriate, even if it is female friends. Now your guy friends talking about them to Matt should be expected.

for you DC folks:

I enjoy PoPville, but some of the people who write in are so dumb. There's a post now wondering why a restaurant doesn't honor its happy hour prices on takeout food. You serious, Clark?

for you DC folks:

I enjoy PoPville, but some of the people who write in are so dumb. There's a post now wondering why a restaurant doesn't honor its happy hour prices on takeout food. You serious, Clark?

I just saw that as well. Pretty dumb.

What if people just said things like "LOOK AT YOU!" like Buddy the Elf.

What if people just said things like "LOOK AT YOU!" like Buddy the Elf.

I think that would be about the same. It's just a weird thing for people to feel like commenting on your weight/size is ok because you are knocked up. I had kind of just forgotten that it happens.

I think that would be about the same. It's just a weird thing for people to feel like commenting on your weight/size is ok because you are knocked up. I had kind of just forgotten that it happens.

It's ok to sing "kingdom of the dinosaurs" right?

"Aw shit, look at you, you done got big girl, I mean REALLY big! You hiding Shaquille O Neal in that belly? Good luck losing that weight. HaHa!"

What about: "oh my god. You've lost so much weight. You look great"

Implying: "Yo. You were fat but now you're less fat."

What about: "oh my god. You've lost so much weight. You look great"

Implying: "Yo. You were fat but now you're less fat."

Yeah, somehow that seems nicer than "you are so big"...though I would bet heavier guys get "you're a big fella" or similar. I don't mind when people comment that I have lost weight (because it's taken hard work to do so and it's nice that it's noticeable, I guess).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back