• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat thread 1331: Just talkin’ chickens. This is better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chat thread 1331: Farewell Sweet Prince

You barely feel the vaccine. Far less painful that your average shot. I don’t even like calling it the Fauci Ouchie.

Used to go to that Qdoba next to Whole Foods all the damn time thanks to those coupons. Queso 4 life.
We had a whole foods? Or was it like a fresh market or something?

I'm assuming you mean the one on Miller?

thank you all

i am feeling p anxious because my needle aversion is p serious but it is nice to hear that it isn't that bad

thank you all

i am feeling p anxious because my needle aversion is p serious but it is nice to hear that it isn't that bad

Kory, I have severe anxiety related to needles. I have had to be given double doses of nitrous oxide at the dentist before so they could give me the local anesthetic. When I got both shots, it was quick as you like and smooth sailing, I hope the experience is similar for you. Us aichmophobic brethren must stick (heh) together.

Kory, I have severe anxiety related to needles. I have had to be given double doses of nitrous oxide at the dentist before so they could give me the local anesthetic. When I got both shots, it was quick as you like and smooth sailing, I hope the experience is similar for you. Us aichmophobic brethren must stick (heh) together.
My dude, that sounds grim. Although the needle to the gums is super weak

My 4 year old had to get blood drawn today. It took me and two phlebotomists to hold her down so we could get the three tubes.

I watch the needle all the way in.

The covid shot is nothing though. Don’t even feel it really. Now donating blood, that’s a needle.

We had a whole foods? Or was it like a fresh market or something?

I'm assuming you mean the one on Miller?

I'm pretty sure it was a Whole Foods when I finished 3 burritos in one sitting with you there. Fresh Market WAS in Thruway nearby but I think that closed or moved at some point 2005-2009?

thank you all

I hate needles and have an extreme aversion as well. It wasn’t bad at all. Good luck man.

damn signed up for the first jab tomorrow

i really really really really really don't like needles

I don’t like giving blood bc I’ve got a history of anemia so I feel this to an extent

But the shot itself is really nothing fam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back