• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 148: at least we get all these awesome baseball highlights now... NOT

Status
Not open for further replies.
brought donuts for the office today, everyone is asking why. because AMERICA that's why. though I feel a little guilty for buying DD instead of KK. #sorrywsnc

brought donuts for the office today, everyone is asking why. because AMERICA that's why. though I feel a little guilty for buying DD instead of KK. #sorrywsnc

That was nice of you! They shouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth

Poussey is great. Very likeable.

The interesting thing with V is that I feel like a lot of times shows try to make villains at least slightly likeable or relatable. But V is just evil.

She is the DEVIL.

Just finished s2 last night. Dope finale.

I'm thinking about rewatching it today - it was just so good!

Take good care of her. I will be at THE beach at the end of this month for a whole damn week. First whole week trip to THE beach in the summer in years. I'm super moist about it already.

Beaaaaach <3 My family's annual beach week starts on Sunday. Only the second time in 25 years that I have missed it. HEY SQUIRREL YOU BETTER BE WORTH IT.

I'll hit you up shortly.

Right now I'm reading this, which I'm sure is of no interest to anyone, about how the subscription business model still works - http://scholarlykitchen.sspnet.org/...e-optimal-business-model-for-the-digital-age/

The subscription model is awesome for sure. Wish more of our TV options were based on subscription services.

The point that article makes about spreading out costs and helping make things cheaper is so spot on. We've been trying to make the subscription model work in our industry because it will legitimately open the door to so many more attorneys (small and medium sized) and help keep costs predictable for both firms and their clients.... but sadly, it has just not taken as well as we'd hoped. Most of the big spenders are stuck in their ways and just want to bill everything back to the client at the unpredictable pricing they're used to. Another reason attorneys suck. They could be saving their clients tons of $$.

Corporations with in-house legal teams, OTOH, have loved the subscription model because it saves their company money.

Speaking of getting fat, what's the standard weight game once you are in a relationship? I'm like two weeks in and I feel like I EAT ALL THE TIME and I'm eating much unhealthier. After the holiday weekend I'm going back to the healthy side. My stomach is no bueno.

Speaking of getting fat, what's the standard weight game once you are in a relationship? I'm like two weeks in and I feel like I EAT ALL THE TIME and I'm eating much unhealthier. After the holiday weekend I'm going back to the healthy side. My stomach is no bueno.

#askplama/doopposite

For the honeymoon period (first 3-6 months) in all my relationships I've either stayed consistent or lost weight. Something about that early period that makes me care more and want to look good for my boo.

when I told my soccer fanatic buddy I was going with Tottenham, he replied, "Oh, Boy, get ready for heartache."

I have found my team!!!

For the honeymoon period (first 3-6 months) in all my relationships I've either stayed consistent or lost weight. Something about that early period that makes me care more and want to look good for my boo.

No offense, but this latest Brasky amore is on a whole other level.

weight game? Now I'm just trolling.

And yeah it probably has more to do with that fact that I've had back-to-back bachelor party weekends (so I've been drunk for about two weeks) and since we normally hang out after work I'm not #exercising as much. Gonna keep on keeping on through the weekend and then get my shit together starting Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back