• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 148: at least we get all these awesome baseball highlights now... NOT

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not about the GF posting, it's about being able to reference the GF quickly and in any context so if you're telling a story people can pick up on the fact that you're talking about said GF.

Yeah that's what I'm refering to. I probably won't reveal that I'm a message boards nerd to her for at least another couple months.

Brasky I was going to suggest lbE's avenue of the initial but I checked and see your slampiece is J as well. So that would be awk.

Yeah that's what I'm refering to. I probably won't reveal that I'm a message boards nerd to her for at least another couple months.

Given that she doesn't have a WFU affiliation, I'd wait at least a year.

We'll go ahead and sign her up as FingerInTheButtDeac in case she wants to start posting. The password is cesprinkanus01.

Also, to be clear, I don't think most of the subsequent uses of "toy" were misogynistic, the practice just originated from what seemed to me to be kind of probably a misogynistic screen name when considered in the context that her husband was talking about and posting pics of her titties all the time.

You could just go with "the lady friend" or "Braskylady" or "the love of my life" or "THE ONE" or something.

Also, to be clear, I don't think most of the subsequent uses of "toy" were misogynistic, the practice just originated from what seemed to me to be kind of probably a misogynistic screen name when considered in the context that her husband was talking about and posting pics of her titties all the time.

Yeah. I think they are both into showing off, so I hardly see it as misogynistic (over the top, sure). Whatever floats your boat, I say. Satan would probably be down with it.

Satan wants us to respect women so that it is all the more satisfying when you decide (together) to engage in a Townie-ing.

Eh, like 90% of my posts are at work, so I could easily avoid talking about it. That being said, she really wouldn't care at all that I post here. She is more than aware about how much of a sports obsessed loser that I am and posting here would fit that narrative. I could also explain how it helps me connect with people back home. She'd be all about it.

Now the fact that I talk about her and our relationship on a message board filled with people I barely know. Yeah, that could be an issue.

I think we're missing the most obvious answer here: "PSFgf" (just assuming)

I haven't won a CT since we moved to the new boards I think. Don't want to start now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back