• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 149: turftoega, ban me now, biatch

Status
Not open for further replies.
My daughter just finished up a week long Lego day camp. I was totally jealous every day when I dropped her off.

So, do they still make minivans (the bowtie of the motor vehicle world), or have we fully transitioned to 100% SUVs?

Did you find a place to live?

I cannot speak to whether a moose possesses malice aforethought, but I wouldn't put it past the bastards.

Yes! I scored the first floor of a cozy house in Winooski, which I gather is the Brooklyn of Burlington.

The rental market in the area is absolutely insane. Whatever wasn't totally dilapidated was snatched up within hours of viewing it.

Yeah, it's pretty ridiculous. Winooski has been cleaned up a lot over the last 10 years. There are some really neat restaurants in the town center and it's really close to BTV, so you can't hate the location.

Looking at the tags about rjkarl's breath reminds me of one of the worst cases of halitosis I've ever encountered: Senator Bernie Sanders.

It should be right around the end of the work day on the west coast. Where are all of those folks to help finish this thing off?

I'm not even interested in post 2000 because the pressure of coming up with thread titles is too intense.

Yes! I scored the first floor of a cozy house in Winooski, which I gather is the Brooklyn of Burlington.

The rental market in the area is absolutely insane. Whatever wasn't totally dilapidated was snatched up within hours of viewing it.

I'll also add, this is where Vermont keeps its diversity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back