• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 150: The End's Not Near

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Bruges is the titties. So many great lines.

Posted up at the Hooters across the street, killing time before I fly back. Flight is delayed an hour. The regular girls are obvi the C Squad but my bartender is a babe. Single Brasky would be all over her.

Sitting in Wait Chapel waiting for my cousin's wedding to begin. Winston really is a beautiful town.

Just fired up some charcoal and James Brown. Bout to get funky on this grill.

My fave casual Mexican joint has jacked up its prices recently and now it's like $30 for an order of enchiladas and tacos. What is this madness?

Sorry to be such a downer CT. Most likely looking at being in Winston for a week plus. My dad is on life support.

If anyone who knows me, wants to get a beer or something, let me know.

Sorry to hear that man. Send you and your fam good vibes.

My fave casual Mexican joint has jacked up its prices recently and now it's like $30 for an order of enchiladas and tacos. What is this madness?

It's the limes, man. Cartels are messing everything up. Hopefully, Rubbins can bring them under control and we can get back to reasonably priced Mexican food like its our goddamn right as Americans.

Thanks guys. On a plane that's maybe half full. Hadn't been on one of these in a while. And the flight attendants obviously don't give a fuck. Im about to get so plane drunk. Sorry in advance to Manifest who is picking me up in CLT.

Sorry to be such a downer CT. Most likely looking at being in Winston for a week plus. My dad is on life support.

If anyone who knows me, wants to get a beer or something, let me know.

Sucks dude, you have my vibes.

Brasky, you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

For years I have been a Harris teeter shopper. Even in college that is where I shopped. Recently lowes remodeled a nearby lowes with the new model. I highly recommend it if it comes to your local lowes. I love the pick and prep section. Today I got fresh pico de gallo that was made this morning. Then they have the new beer den where you can purchase growlers. They are supposed to get sexual chocolate in February. The new store is just dramatically improved. I shop there pretty much exclusively now. They also have daily activities at the community table. These range from cooking lessons to activities for the kids. The other day there was a lesson on how to make infused olive oil.

It's the limes, man. Cartels are messing everything up. Hopefully, Rubbins can bring them under control and we can get back to reasonably priced Mexican food like its our goddamn right as Americans.

Lime prices are insane. In early march I priced out a bag at sams. By April 1 they had doubled. I went to buy a bag today and the price was even more than in April.

Between the cartel and the disease with the crops, limes are sky rocketing.

somewhere ladydeac03 smirks and nods her head #NewMom4AMPost

Troof

Been off the internets (little bit of FB and scrolling boards) this week being at the beach.

I have to say it was pretty nice being there this week with a 14 month old instead of a 2 month old. Sleeping through the night. Real milk. Playing in the sand and ocean. Fun times.

Sorry bout your poops awar. #itgetsbetter

I don't know you, but best wishes are with your pops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back