• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 157 - That'll do, pig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp just spilled coffee on the lady next to me on the plane. I don't think she's that mad...

Anyone gonna watch Slednecks on MTV? It's the Alaskan version of Buckwild. Buckwild was pretty entertaining so I'm thinking about giving it a shot.

i'm in love with ellie goulding's version of 'your song'

God is there anything that makes you look like more of a donk than getting rejected by a turnstile? We have a tricky one here that just hung me something nasty.

Palma, I just got an email that the LPGA is looking for a staff accountant.

Holy shit went to a chicken and waffle joint and had a waffle topped with bacon, peanut butter and bananas. Where has this been all my life?

Going out to a nice dinner for my anniversary guys. Pretty excited.

Congrats and enjoy - where are you going for dinner?

The wife wanted to go camping last weekend for our anniversary, so her anniversary dinner was bacon cheese burgers cooked in cast iron over a campfire with a baked sweet potato and some foil-packet green beans.

http://www.aldositaly.com/

Going to this place. Just moved to the area, so we are trying new spots. This place was rated highly for a nice, quiet night out. Gonna have some vino with the wifey.

I also ran this morning to feel less guilty about it. Score.

Anyone gonna watch Slednecks on MTV? It's the Alaskan version of Buckwild. Buckwild was pretty entertaining so I'm thinking about giving it a shot.

When does that start? I gotta get back in my tv watching game and that looks awfully hilarious. Hopefully none of them die.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back