• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat thread 163: ficticious childhood achievements discussed here

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is a really effing tense documentary

Hartford Court Chardonnay Russian River Valley Four Hearts 2012 Is phenomenal. Mtndeac tried to convince me it was corked because he loved it. He's not a chardonnay fan.

I blew my 19000th post on a bad Rondale Watson joke

Fuuuuuu

I thought I was still seizures

We stumbled on something called The World Dog Awards on the CW. W. T. F. They just gave a lifetime achievement award to Scooby Doo. And had an award for most dog-like cat. It seriously looks like a real reward show. Hosted by George Lopez. And there are some pseudo celebs there (Property Brothers, goth chick from NCIS, Ian Ziering). This is so weird.

So much packing. So much shit's gonna get tossed.

While reading a book tonight, my boy said, "Curious George make a poopie out of his monkey butt" and then cracked up laughing. I've never felt closer to him.

Please post for a 6th grade reading level.

You should have wrestled. Eventually a lot of teams had girls in the 103 spot just to take the forfeits since most teams could find a kid under 103 to wrestle.

I wrestled 103 for one day in high school. Got dropped on my knee on which I'd had surgery, like, 2.5 years earlier, and basically passed out. Never tried that shit again. Although I won my 55 (!) pound weight class in Middle School. LEGIT.

same, but mostly at reynolds

we did have a year with two WF starters on the team, da luz and cronin

Daluz played 85 and Cronin played 86. Neither ever played 87 with you.

Man, I played on an intramural bball team Freshman year with Wakephan09 and Townie (I think) and even though we were at the lowest division (C?) our first game was against a team made up of varsity soccer players. We got SMOKED. All I remember is Wakephan09 vigilantly moving to take a charge and getting dunked on... but I can't remember which player it was.

Oh it was defs Marcus Tracy. Damn he was athletic.

i think the dude that put his nuts in wakephan09's face was the soccer player that went on to join the football team; no idea what his name was, he never played for either team

Andrew Wright?

Whoops, got beat.

Yep, I tried to take a charge from Wright, and I got posterized. Badly. Was definitely a charge too. LOL.

Daluz played 85 and Cronin played 86. Neither ever played 87 with you.

Already responded in the other thread but there was a spring season where half the premier team (with Esteban, Logan, etc) quit and we merged with the older team. Also had Hunter and Patrick on the same team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back