• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 197?: Bad Hombres and Nasty Women within

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Discovery Weekly playlist has killed it 2 of the past 3 weeks. Like, multiple songs on both playlists saved permanently. Spotify is good at this.

My Discovery Weekly playlist has killed it 2 of the past 3 weeks. Like, multiple songs on both playlists saved permanently. Spotify is good at this.

yeah I just heard about this feature; might make me finally join the Spotify revolution

Ahhhh, just another day in the library (I was not working at this location at the time):

(redacted -- not [Redacted]) came into the Library today at 2:00 to get a guest pass. Staff at the Service Desk were busy. The female student employee at the Desk took his picture ID to log his name while the male staff employee at the Desk generated a guest pass and gave it to the student to log and hand to (redacted -- not [Redacted]). After (redacted -- not [Redacted]) got his guest pass he lifted a bag he had at his side and set it on the Service Desk. It was a Victoria’s Secret bag. He took a Victoria’s Secret box from the bag, opened the box, took out a bra and panties, held them to his nose, inhaled deeply, said something about the southern part of heaven or the southern side of heaven, put the lingerie back in the box, put the box back in the bag, slid the bag across the desk toward the staff employee and said “make sure she gets this” or words to that effect, and walked away.

ITT we learn that one can take out used panties for loan at the local library

I mean, that's creepy as fuck but I they are redoing the laundry room at my complex and I would not be turning down free panties at this point.

My daughter has permanently ruined my My Discover Weekly.

I'm on Tinder. This seems like a lot of work. Wish there was a Pussmates or Door Dong app.

How do I do discover weekly whatevermacallit?

Think I'm going to MARTA to the airport in the morning. Httd am I allowed?

I actually would prefer not to walk there but it seems silly to uber from hotel to MARTA .4 miles away.

AM Marta from bulkhead to the airport is completely fine. No train changing, limited sketch. Train is very convenient once you're at the airport too - very short walk to ticketing.

Also if you're wandering up and down peachtree Rd or Lenox Rd with a suitcase, I think the 1000 yard uber or cab is cool. It's a pain to drag luggage around there

Yeah I'm on piedmont road and it was a pain walking here but prob will just do it again.

Think I need to leave here around 630 and of course the hotel shuttle doesn't start until 7

It's so much better than Apple Music's version, too. Spotify gets me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back