• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 197?: Bad Hombres and Nasty Women within

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the tree forearm tattoos are absolutely sick though, so I could do that too

mens-wrist-and-forearm-pine-tree-tattoo-designs.jpg

I just put in my vacation requests for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Still have 5 more days I need to take before the end of the year. I'm taking off the day before homecoming, but not sure I can do much more until after the election workload calms down. (Though the girl who I'm covering for on her maternity leave is bored at home and coming back early! yay!) I do this every year - save my days and then take random ones off just for the sake of using them at the end of the year. But I want to use every day I can! This week I got an extra 5 days vacation since it was my 10th year, so I have more than ever.

Maybe I will need some days to travel to a bowl game? (knock on wood)

I just put in my vacation requests for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Still have 5 more days I need to take before the end of the year. I'm taking off the day before homecoming, but not sure I can do much more until after the election workload calms down. (Though the girl who I'm covering for on her maternity leave is bored at home and coming back early! yay!) I do this every year - save my days and then take random ones off just for the sake of using them at the end of the year. But I want to use every day I can! This week I got an extra 5 days vacation since it was my 10th year, so I have more than ever.

Just take off the week after Christmas/before New Years. Nothing ever gets done then and we will likely be going to a bowl game either the 26th or NYE.

Just take off the week after Christmas/before New Years. Nothing ever gets done then and we will likely be going to a bowl game either the 26th or NYE.

that's actually kind of busy at work because of the bowl games, so I'd either like to be in the office a day or two that week, or I'd need to check in a bunch remotely. which I might have to do anyway. but yeah taking some more days off that week (Monday is the holiday and I'm already taking Tuesday off) will be in the running.

I still haven't used up all of my 2015 vacation, but should by the end of the year. At least I'll roll 2016 into 2017 and then roll 2017 into 2018 and continue the cycle forever.

And you should defs plan on coming to Annapolis for the Dec 27 Military Bowl. I think we are a lock for the bowl since I will be out of town that week.

I like the idea of a tattoo, but am fairly certain I'll never get one

Yeah that's a good point.

Maybe I'll just get a DOOFUS tramp stamp instead.

I'm a big proponent of the tramp stamp

I still haven't used up all of my 2015 vacation, but should by the end of the year. At least I'll roll 2016 into 2017 and then roll 2017 into 2018 and continue the cycle forever.

And you should defs plan on coming to Annapolis for the Dec 27 Military Bowl. I think we are a lock for the bowl since I will be out of town that week.

Annapolis would be easy since I'll already be in MD for Christmas.

Nice that you have that option! I cannot roll any vacation over. Still waiting to find out what the new company's vacation policy is.

I remember that season because they hung out in bars on South Street. I think they went to some club that used to do under 21 nights when I was in high school. Someone threw a chair at them once. Philly really didn't like having the Real World in town.

Was it Woody's?

one of my coworkers just went into a closet to take a phone call and locked himself in there somehow

took building management to get him out with some sort of sweet skeleton key

Was it Woody's?

Shampoo, which is now closed.

(I just did a ton of googling to figure that out because I could not remember the name. I was thinking Bubbles or something. Anyhoo.)

My wife's shampoo has English and French wording and at the top it just says

Shampoo Shampooing (which is evidently French for Shampoo)

Feels unnecessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back