• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 197?: Bad Hombres and Nasty Women within

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dash, why are you interested in this guy? He sounds like a nerd. Is he exceptionally bumpy?

No no no. He's not fine. He just pretends. As long as you allow it he will use your shoulder to cry on. That makes him unavailable to you.

Make yourself unavailable to him. Decline an invitation or five from him. Make real plans with someone else. Heck make up fake plans and imply it's a date. If that snaps him out of his whiney beta funk good for him. Maybe he can then realize what he's missing and it will make him work for you. Maybe you'll just be better off without him as a potential dating option.

Don't let him think you will always be waiting in the wings or his sounding board.

oh no no-- not thinking of him as a potential dating option at all anymore. i know where i stand with him- he's firmly friendzoned.

Nice, I like where this is going. You guys just have to promise to post screen shots of any sexting between you.

oh no no-- not thinking of him as a potential dating option at all anymore. i know where i stand with him- he's firmly friendzoned.

You said you know where you stand. That implies is not your choice and given the right circumstances you might say yes. (To going out).

I think he's keeping you around for a reason. In top get back with ex? You are the long game (back up plan)?

Sounds like he taking advantage of your friendship. My previous advice stands.

Don't sell yourself short. He is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back