• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 197?: Bad Hombres and Nasty Women within

Status
Not open for further replies.
196761510_ea8c7161a6.jpg

I love my new Escape. Will be interesting to see what we move up into when our hopeful kids have grown some.

I had a '16 Escape as my company vehicle and ended up buying a '14 Edge to replace it and it's pretty decent so far. Main reason for getting it was spacier if/when kids happen.

salmon striped shirt with the famous gay elf pants (green skinny chinos)

i feel like if i added some purple, it'd be something the joker would wear

it's egregious

oh man, i have a salmon striped shirt on today, too.

looks like I still got it

man, good chatting this morning, folks. i'm a fan.

going back to driveway/garage talk for a moment: I'm pretty convinced that I'll never (ok, at least not in the next 10 years) have a house with a garage that I actually park in. Right now, every home I look at with a garage is solely thinking about bike and gear storage.

Haha. Got mine about an hour ago and my nose has been like a faucet ever since.

Got mine yesterday and everything has been super annoying to me ever since. Traffic was stupider than normal. The emails I'm getting from people are sucky. I'm assuming it's related.

going back to driveway/garage talk for a moment: I'm pretty convinced that I'll never (ok, at least not in the next 10 years) have a house with a garage that I actually park in. Right now, every home I look at with a garage is solely thinking about bike and gear storage.

I use my garage for car and bike. I have a wall hanger for the bike. Maybe one day, I'll get one of those car elevators.

Weird thing in Vermont is the number of people with garages that fill them full of junk and leave their cars parked outside. Have fun scraping ice off of your car every morning while your busted four wheeler is protected from the ravages of winter. Idiots.

I don't really envision moving out of my current house anytime soon or maybe even ever. So I may never even have a garage.

In my microhood, probably 90% of houses have off street parking, but probably only 60% have covered garages (also 25% of that 60% are merely car ports ie not fully enclosed w 4 walls and a roof). I live close in the city so go a quarter/half mile south of me (towards downtown) and probably only 50% or less of houses have off street parking and the streets are lined w parked cars.

I have private, rear of house off street parking but no garage. Big rain storm caused non-dead fully healthy branch to fall on hood of car last week, now 2-3 microdents in hood of 2 year old Audi.

Such a bummer. Next place will defs have covered parking.

Weird thing in Vermont is the number of people with garages that fill them full of junk and leave their cars parked outside. Have fun scraping ice off of your car every morning while your busted four wheeler is protected from the ravages of winter. Idiots.

I parked outside for the first of my three years in Vermont. It was ridiculous when I needed to use my car that winter. Though when I did park in a "garage" (really, it was old stables converted into parking spots), the problem wasn't the snow on the car but rather the 3 feet of snow outside the garage.

In my microhood, probably 90% of houses have off street parking, but probably only 60% have covered garages (also 25% of that 60% are merely car ports ie not fully enclosed w 4 walls and a roof). I live close in the city so go a quarter/half mile south of me (towards downtown) and probably only 50% or less of houses have off street parking and the streets are lined w parked cars.

I have private, rear of house off street parking but no garage. Big rain storm caused non-dead fully healthy branch to fall on hood of car last week, now 2-3 microdents in hood of 2 year old Audi.

Such a bummer. Next place will defs have covered parking.

Since I will maybe never have covered, private parking, I've resigned myself to the fact that I may never have a nice car again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back