• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 2: Where posers like cookoutdeac start CTs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. let's just say this is the chat thread for now (UGH) and figure out a way to actually end it fairly next time orrr just let it go on forever.

OH GOD SHIT IS HAPPENING ALL UP IN THIS BITCH

Yeah, this was a sham. Cookout and dv7 were colluding from the start.

I don't know why, but being able to swear actually is my favorite part of these boards. I just love swearing more than anything in the whole world.

FULL DISCLOSURE

I clicked the first page in CT1 then hit reply to end it. I never knew who ended the 1st one.

I don't care who wins. I think the randomness of it makes the ending makes it more exciting for those that do care, but whatevs.

Lol. SHADY DEALINGS! RACKETEERING!

Kidding. I don't care. I totes wish there was a NORTH KOREA emoticon though.

CAN WE GET A KIM JONG IL? I'm serious. Do it TW!

If you can find me one, I'll upload it, but I'm not in the mood to make one tonight.

DAMNIT TW I'VE NEVER WON BEFORE I JUST WANT THIS ONE. I FOLLOWED THE ORIGINAL RULES, WHICH SHOULD COUNT TEH MOST.

DAMNIT TYLER I'VE NEVER WON BEFORE I JUST WANT THIS ONE. I FOLLOWED THE ORIGINAL RULES, WHICH SHOULD COUNT TEH MOST.

Calm down bro! I'm conceding!

I don't really think any collusion took place.

I'm pretty sure you won fair and square. Next time, watch out though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back