• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 202: Stolen good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deaconblue

Reaction score
I just happened to be looking through the boards, and saw the perfect moment. Post 1999 done and apparently no one on board.

wfudkn i don't post a lot on the boards about spurs because i don't wanna be that guy during game threads who always says dumb stuff that doesn't look good later and I tend to get pretty emotional. love our team still, think Poch is mismanaging the shit out of them this year.

my TIMBERS also shit the bed this year. of course the sounders had to wait until we won to finally get their own trophy.

I was over looking at the sports side - something about Wake playing for a national championship in something called "futbol" and I wandered over to check my usual haunts in the Pit. Saw the chat on page 100, looked to see who "won" and low and behold, post 1999 was the last one, so I typed something quick and posted it. You snooze you lose.

wfudkn i don't post a lot on the boards about spurs because i don't wanna be that guy during game threads who always says dumb stuff that doesn't look good later and I tend to get pretty emotional. love our team still, think Poch is mismanaging the shit out of them this year.

I hear you. I don't really post much there either about United, at least not substantively or during games.

Too creepy.

200.gif

I was over looking at the sports side - something about Wake playing for a national championship in something called "futbol" and I wandered over to check my usual haunts in the Pit. Saw the chat on page 100, looked to see who "won" and low and behold, post 1999 was the last one, so I typed something quick and posted it. You snooze you lose.

I don't buy it. The chat threads are absolutely being rigged by the dishonest and distorted admins pushing Deaconblue - Sad !

I hear you. I don't really post much there either about United, at least not substantively or during games.

i have a chat/message thing with a bunch of our friends that follow the EPL, and I usually end up just talking to myself for 2 hours. 4 and 6am games are lonely.

There is a fan club that meets like 5 blocks from here that I'll probs go watch with once a month or so when I want to sing some songs and be social, but usually its too early for me to manage getting up, getting dressed, and making my way down to that (since you basically have to sacrifice your Friday/Saturday night to make). I've done the all-night drunk a couple of times to make an early game and it is never fun afterwards.

Don't love ManU but don't hate losing to them as much as biffs dumb team or chelski. Have been verbally/physically assaulted (just drunk shitheads) more than once by arsenal fans just for wearing spurs gear out in the city.

I don't really interact with other people IRL who watch EPL and don't have any gear. So I haven't had an negative fan experiences.

I don't really interact with other people IRL who watch EPL and don't have any gear. So I haven't had an negative fan experiences.

Seems appropriate we have multiple Cowboys/United fans on the same unrelated sports board

Here is my kitty Roger hanging out at his event at ASU:
zAtcqzO.jpg

Watched the first ep of The Americans

Keri Russell good lord

i

Don't love ManU but don't hate losing to them as much as biffs dumb team or chelski. Have been verbally/physically assaulted (just drunk shitheads) more than once by arsenal fans just for wearing spurs gear out in the city.

You are a perfect Spurs fan.

I haven't watched that. Had season one on my DVR but ended up just deleting it.

You are a perfect Spurs fan.

lol. yep. I wake up at the crack of fucking dawn every weekend to watch a team that isn't a bunch of french fuck frontrunners. You get up at a reasonable hour and loll around and make your kids pancakes and feed your stupid small dog before maybe tuning in to the second half.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back