• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 2021: huge historic day today ! you are living history congrats !

Status
Not open for further replies.
also the magary williams sonoma haters guide is now available at defector, for anyone who enjoys that.

We cloth diapers both my kids for the first year and a half. I’m pretty proud of that waste reduction effort.

I was gung ho about the idea but also seems like you use tons of water and it’s kind of a wash from a waste reduction standpoint? Anyway, applaud the effort.

Who knew how many eskimo bros hang out on these here ogboards?

Looks like average food/drinks/etc. is around $3k for me and the wife. Weekly sushi & 2-3x/week shooting darts being the main culprits.

Anyone looking for a movie to watch, “Sound of Metal” on Amazon Prime is excellent. Should be a contender for Best Picture this year.

EpXbSQSXUAEzr9O

Looks like average food/drinks/etc. is around $3k for me and the wife. Weekly sushi & 2-3x/week shooting darts being the main culprits.

If this is true, I’m officially becoming a communist like mdmh.

It probably drops to less than half that if I drop the booze. Cause eating out won't be as fun without the booze so I'd do it a lot less. Half the fun of sushi is double fisting sake and a sapporo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back