• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread 2021: RIP Paul Mooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
No need to make ends meet if the federal and state government will combine to pay you enough money to sit on your ass all day and live at a subsistence level. Know what ? Even high paying jobs have obnoxious bosses, difficult hours, and awful customers.

working sucks

we should be celebrating and strategizing to create a future with less work

if we don't get people back to work do we become a marxist nation

Why do people get so worked up about a horse taking too much ibuprofen ? Asking this as someone who won $500 on the KY Derby on Medina Spirit.

A living wage. Mainly so that I, Johnny taxpayer, doesn't have to subsidize their income for eternity. Nobody should be making under $30K/year if they are working full time. Nobody.

What about 16 year olds who live with mom and dad in myers park and roll up in a 3 year old bmw?

Yes you could. I absolutely guarantee you that you could. I can't, but I bet 90% of this CT could do their current jobs while stoned.

Assuming of course they its not your first time and you have some sort of tolerance. Don't want you freaking out mannnnnnnn.

(I don't smoke weed, so I probably do not know what I'm talking about)

Last time I took an edible, I don't know WTF happened. Normally a 10 mg is pretty perfect for me for a nice chill high, sometimes with the giggles, sometimes just melt into the couch and fall asleep. This one was part of a couple leftovers I found from a trip to Telluride right before the pandemic, and it was either/both a 25 mg that I thought was 10 mg, or some weird sativa/hybrid. Either way, I was fucking wired, paranoid, couldn't feel my arms, and had an all around a shitty time. Couldn't sleep until after 1 and had to wake up at 5 for a work flight. Basically the exact opposite of what I intended to happen.

I def could not have done my job that high.

this never fails to make me laugh.

i got an email from wake this week asking me to reaffirm my financial commitment for another 5 years, and immediately thought of this.

Yes you could. I absolutely guarantee you that you could. I can't, but I bet 90% of this CT could do their current jobs while stoned.

Assuming of course they its not your first time and you have some sort of tolerance. Don't want you freaking out mannnnnnnn.

(I don't smoke weed, so I probably do not know what I'm talking about)

I haven't been stoned since 2003, but if I recall correctly I definitely could not do my job high. Coding up hierarchical binomial regression models in R to look at patterns of presence and absence of eastern black rails in shallow fresh water marshes is hard enough sober.

I thought at least birdman would wanna talk about sharks. You guys suck. We all know working sucks. I'm gonna go talk about sharks with my sophomores that I'm supposed to be teaching about the holocaust.

No need to make ends meet if the federal and state government will combine to pay you enough money to sit on your ass all day and live at a subsistence level. Know what ? Even high paying jobs have obnoxious bosses, difficult hours, and awful customers.

Mmmmm tasty boot

I could do my job high but it wouldn’t be very enjoyable

I thought at least birdman would wanna talk about sharks. You guys suck. We all know working sucks. I'm gonna go talk about sharks with my sophomores that I'm supposed to be teaching about the holocaust.

Mako, heading out to the gulfstream to do a little deep sea Fishing this weekend. Hoping to catch a Mako and then catch it's mom and make the Mako watch me have my way with it's mom.

xS1JmcS.png

Mako, heading out to the gulfstream to do a little deep sea Fishing this weekend. Hoping to catch a Mako and then catch it's mom and make the Mako watch me have my way with it's mom.

You chartering or you hella rich with your own boat? Because if it's the latter I really wanna make sure you know the mafchat thing was just a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back