• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 2022: Viel Glück für alle!

I prefer your other guard, tbh. He's a better distributor.

Also if this I’d a Teague situation, who’s the most likely Gary Clark on your team Mako? Who’s going to be the lookout?

Also if this I’d a Teague situation, who’s the most likely Gary Clark on your team Mako? Who’s going to be the lookout?

This guard did bang our starting center’s girlfriend about a week before the season started, so that’s been fun.

Also, the cover of the Blind Faith album is along those lines. Just went to the Wiki for it:

Yes, that's the controversial part.

Learning that Eric Clapton is actually a piece of shit was pretty devastating, ngl

On 5 August 1976, Clapton provoked an uproar and lingering controversy when he spoke out against increasing immigration during a concert in Birmingham. Visibly intoxicated, Clapton voiced his support of controversial political candidate Enoch Powell, and announced on stage that "I think Enoch's right, I think we should send them all back. Stop Britain from becoming a black colony. Get the foreigners out. Get the wogs out. Get the coons out. Keep Britain white."[SUP][191][/SUP][SUP][192][/SUP]

The reason I don’t chat thread much is because I’m here still count up how much under wear I own and y’all are 6 pages into a new thread in the span of a few hours.

The reason I don’t chat thread much is because I’m here still count up how much under wear I own and y’all are 6 pages into a new thread in the span of a few hours.

Kory-led chat threads move FAST.

However, we welcome your input. Please PM me directly if you have any comments or concerns about your chatting experience and I'll do my best to help you out.

Went to the Trophy Bar on Liberty after work yesterday and had 4 old fashions...Feeling it today.

I’m shocked at how much underwear it sounds like you have. How often do you do laundry? My laundry days are generally driven by how much clean underwear I’ve got. I got enough shirts to make it through an apocalypse, but I’ll defs be needing to wash socks & underwear

Went to the Trophy Bar on Liberty after work yesterday and had 4 old fashions...Feeling it today.

Nice dude. That sounds awesome. Can’t wait to go to one of my favorite spots post-vaxx and just get LIT on some old fashioneds. In the meantime, I’ve gotten okay at making a decent one at home though I’m still shit at producing a decent orange peel :(

AECC5818-6-F0-E-4-C89-B2-FC-DE854-BFB4099.jpg

Recent example

I’m shocked at how much underwear it sounds like you have. How often do you do laundry? My laundry days are generally driven by how much clean underwear I’ve got. I got enough shirts to make it through an apocalypse, but I’ll defs be needing to wash socks & underwear

I’ll let you know when I’m done analyzing the data.

Anybody got any good recipes for monkfish? I've got a fresh one from Costco. I've never cooked one before. I'm thinking just a lemon and butter pan sear but I'm open to anything more interesting. There's a 50/50 chance my boys won't like it however I cook it.

Anybody got any good recipes for monkfish? I've got a fresh one from Costco. I've never cooked one before. I'm thinking just a lemon and butter pan sear but I'm open to anything more interesting. There's a 50/50 chance my boys won't like it however I cook it.

I'd bake it so it cooks a little longer. Monkfish is very firm, headed toward chewy. A little more cooking helps.

Learning that Eric Clapton is actually a piece of shit was pretty devastating, ngl

Let's address Clapton and Harrison first. Harrison attending the wedding of Pattie and Clapton showed it was a shitty thing to do Harrison and Clapton were lifelong friends until George's death.

There is no way around what Clapton said was disgusting and racist. That's what it was forty-five years ago. He was a deep, deep heroin for most of the 70s. For decades since then, Clapton helped a long list of black and minority musicians. He has set up clinics in the Caribbean and other charity endeavors for minorities.

I've met a few people (minorities) who have played with Clapton over the past few decades and they have nothing but positive things to say about him. A couple of them would never play with anyone they thought was the guy who said those things nearly half a century ago. They don't need the money or the gigs.

It was a despicable thing to say, but his actions since then shows that's not who became or is today.

Last edited:
Back