• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 2023 Annual Self-Evaluations due Friday, January 12 at noon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have learned alot about my fellow posters. Like @Donkey Deac Doug is definitely more of a tv guy than movie guy and @MHBDemon is three separate people living inside one body. Good pot stirring Mako.
I don't make much time for TV or movies. In the past 10 years, it's been TV because I currently can't fathom having 4-5 hours to go sit at a movie at this point in my life. The 10 years before that, I think it was probably movies. I went back and watched a lot of movies I missed.

Training for a small team relay run in March. Fucking running in the cold sucks balls. Got in 3 this morning and was at a faster pace than last Friday so...progress?

what movie theaters are worth going to in the greater wilkes/ashe county metroplex?

i have been to the one in boone (ugh) and the one in downtown WJ (cheap/fine)
We have a decent one in Wilkesboro, but I have to go to Winston to see this movie. Yeah, the one in Boone is possibly the worst movie theater in the state.

We have a decent one in Wilkesboro, but I have to go to Winston to see this movie. Yeah, the one in Boone is possibly the worst movie theater in the state.
Yeah the Boone one sucks. I don’t think I’ve been since wife and I went on our first post-baby date night to see 1917 and have dinner while in-laws watched boy. Ended up being our last one for a while since that was like Feb 2020.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back