• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 25: Even A Blind Squirrel Finds A Nut

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've already been up for 4 hours. I might be asleep by lunchtime.

I've already been up for 4 hours. I might be asleep by lunchtime.

Those are wonderful Fridays when I do that and get off early....except at 3 when I crash and take a nap. But then it gets wonderful again

Friday, got paid today, new CT, tsy's wedding tomorrow

all sorts of win going on

Those are wonderful Fridays when I do that and get off early....except at 3 when I crash and take a nap. But then it gets wonderful again

I gotta drive to SML this afternoon so hopefully I can get hyped back up soon.

"CT-

I've decided to take a break from the boards for an extended period of time. Things around here just aren't what they need to be as a community imo. Everybody is free to have their point-of-view on every topic, but the way nearly every single thread devolves into name calling is not representative of what I consider a close-knit Wake Forest community. I'll still be around on BSD and other social media forms, but I'm tired of constantly getting into battles that are pointless and repetitive.

I'll miss the CT in my absence because y'all are totally awesome and some of my best friends (in real life too!). Best of luck to everybody around here and I'm sure I'll be back at some point when things have hopefully gotten better!

Sincerely,
Doofus

ETA: Oh yeah...queue the haters and negrep since that's essentially what it has come down to anyways! "

Going to miss you, buddy.

"Working" from home today. Should be a good day

I gotta drive to SML this afternoon so hopefully I can get hyped back up soon.

I'd be jealous but I'm about to leave for the train to NYC. Which aide of the lake are you on?

what a bizarro chat thread that last one was. congrats to wfudkn for nabbing this one.

It was pretty much a snipe. Woke up, turned on my computer, saw we were around 1990 and just just typed the first thing I could think of.

where is SML? We've been trying to find a lake more convienent than Lake Anna for my friend down at Clemson. We are going down to his place at the end of September for a long weekend but would be convienent for next year.

that could work, seems pretty equidistant from all.

or now that my friend lives in a lake house himself I could just drive down there one weekend a year, which I'd do anyways every other year for the Maryland-Clemson game

I told my boss I had a 6:30 flight and might be leaving a few minutes early to catch it. He was like "boooo lame, can you change it to a like 3:00 flight so then you can get out of here earlier?"

I'd be jealous but I'm about to leave for the train to NYC. Which aide of the lake are you on?

The friends I am visiting have a house in the Gills Creek area near where Foxport Marina is or used to be (I think it may have changed ownership recently).

hhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm i see a great job posted at a firm a notch above mine where i have a friend... but that would make my fourth job since i graduated in 2007.... and i'm not really unhappy. do i ask my friend about it? i don't really like bouncing around job to job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back