• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CHAT THREAD 27: Feel the rhythm! Feel the rhyme!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting a new episode of Suits at 12;34... I will not make it through half before falling asleep (curls up onto couch)

They say an apple a day keeps the doctor away but if you don't visit your doctor regularly then ur bananas

Update:
After an EKG, Chest X-ray and CT scan, all checked out well; no leaks or tears or bursts. Any weirdness is likely a result of meds, which will be adjusted accordingly... just very, very glad it's not a physical problem again. Thank you everyone for the prayers, we can feel them and definitely appreciate them. Much love to my WF family :)

Great news lbe!

Morning CT, up early to watch soccer.

Glad to hear it, lbE. I hope the med changes will sort it out quickly and J feels back to normal!

Going out may have been a bad idea. Whatever. "Orientation" is two hours.

Also, that's good news LBE.

Update:
After an EKG, Chest X-ray and CT scan, all checked out well; no leaks or tears or bursts. Any weirdness is likely a result of meds, which will be adjusted accordingly... just very, very glad it's not a physical problem again. Thank you everyone for the prayers, we can feel them and definitely appreciate them. Much love to my WF family :)

Good to hear!

First day of band camp today.
:geek:

Have fun introducing the new kids to DDB, 8 to 5 (hopefully this isn't an introduction but a review), and never have I ever.

2ldhyef.gif

Update:

Great news! What you described he went through earlier is one of the rougher thing I could imagine at his age. Glad to hear everything is ok. Are you guys going to get set up with a cardiologist or CT surgeon to check up with out there?

First day of band camp today.
:geek:

I was thinking the other day that it was about time to get things started. Have fun.

Good to hear!

Have fun introducing the new kids to DDB, 8 to 5 (hopefully this isn't an introduction but a review), and never have I ever.

I hope some of the upperclassman are carrying on the first night party traditio that we started many moons ago.

1) Congrats Juice
2) Wells Banana Bread is Awesome
3) Suits is Awesome
4) I am tired

Great news! What you described he went through earlier is one of the rougher thing I could imagine at his age. Glad to hear everything is ok. Are you guys going to get set up with a cardiologist or CT surgeon to check up with out there?

Yep, clearly last night expedited things but he'll be on track for yearly CT scans for life (they had been every 6 mo for 2 years. Next up will be finding a cardiologist- need to see if there's anyone his surgeons/dr in NC knows and would recommend.
Again, so thankful for everyone and their positive thoughts! We really are blessed.

Yep, clearly last night expedited things but he'll be on track for yearly CT scans for life (they had been every 6 mo for 2 years. Next up will be finding a cardiologist- need to see if there's anyone his surgeons/dr in NC knows and would recommend.
Again, so thankful for everyone and their positive thoughts! We really are blessed.

Thanks for the update last night, we are so happy that all is well! I hope that you are just not too much woman for him to handle and that is the cause of the issues.

Welp seems like my dad scored us tickets for Ravens @ Steelers for the Sunday night game in November. UVA game the day before.:eek:

If you don't mind, shoot me a PM with the exact info of what he's had in the past and where exactly you live and I'll ask my cardiologists on Monday if they know of any good ones out there.

Cav, please don't become one of the UF tools who does the gator chomp in public.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back