• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CHAT THREAD 28: Pity the American Buffalo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does she have a niche or any kind of food she is focusing on?

nah. She loves sites like "Smitten Kitchen" and "Annie Eats" where they create recipes or take recipes and tweak them. It'll probably end up more like a family/friends blog where she can write up recipes to send people, but for now she has aspirations to do big things with it.

So no, no specific type. Just general.

Chicken flatbreads are back at T-Bell!!!!

:drool:

Can we buy about 20 of these for the tailgate? Nothing like chicken flatbreads, a BoJo's tailgate package, clam dip, and a Red Oak keg to start the season off right! This combination is destined for success as are the deacs against the pack

:rock:

Last edited:
are you at usc law? is your prof marty mac by any chance? he's the man. "anything for the good of the order?" every single day.

It's monsooning again. Guess I might should see if there are any severe weather alerts going on...

- gives me an excuse to look for Jim Cantore on the Weather Channel & do some midday ogling...

Congrats, BD.

Last 24 hours or so have been ridiculous.

Was supposed to fly from Las Vegas to LAX and then to DC all yesterday. On the LAS to LAX flight, an Italian woman gets in a fight with the steward prior to departing and it holds the plane up for an hour. This of course makes me miss my connection to DC. However, on that flight, a cute blonde girl was sitting next to me and turns out, she was also trying to get on the DC flight and actually lives 5 minutes from me.

Being Labor Day weekend, there was next to nothing available. Myself, the girl and her other friend spend the next couple hours at the Red Carpet room trying to get our tickets changed, and eventually getting a red eye flight to Minneapolis, and then a morning flight from there to DC.

Eventually made it home but completely exhausted. Good news is I will most likely be seeing those girls in the near future.

"Only commoners stand in line at the regular ticket desk"

nah. She loves sites like "Smitten Kitchen" and "Annie Eats" where they create recipes or take recipes and tweak them. It'll probably end up more like a family/friends blog where she can write up recipes to send people, but for now she has aspirations to do big things with it.

So no, no specific type. Just general.

My mother created a site/blog like this during the summer. She has had an absolute blast with it. She's gotten to where people are requesting that she visit their location and then create a recipe for it. I launched the site and marketing in June and it has already taken off. Next goal is a book for her!

My mother created a site/blog like this during the summer. She has had an absolute blast with it. She's gotten to where people are requesting that she visit their location and then create a recipe for it. I launched the site and marketing in June and it has already taken off. Next goal is a book for her!

address?

It's monsooning again. Guess I might should see if there are any severe weather alerts going on...

- gives me an excuse to look for Jim Cantore on the Weather Channel & do some midday ogling...

it's rather insane outside here in Gboro too.

enjoy your time with Mr. Cantore. :naughty:

random question... did anybody get that email the other day, possibly from the athletic office regarding football tickets with the image of the two megaphones back to back? I can't find it for the life of me and really want to use that image on my desktop as wallpaper! help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back