• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 29: IF YOU CAN'T GO TO COLLEGE, GO TO STATE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man....excellent day yesterday. Deacs win for my birthday, nice dinner with my fam, got a fresh new suit to slay some interviews in, went out with friends, laid the groundwork for future encounters a hot boy, and crashed at 5am.

24 shaping up to be a good year - it can only go up from this past shitty no good terrible year.

Happy belated birthday! Sounds like it was a good one

Blue Ridge relay sounds really cool. I'd like to do something like that this fall in cycling. I should try to join a club or something.

And I'm unspeakably jealous of the first of many tailgates this year. Just awesome. GO DEACS!

just ordered the "sports entertainment package" for our cable. 50 new channels for less than $8 a month. fox soccer, goltv, nfl redzone, tennis network, tons of regional sports channels. im soooo pumped, especially about the first two.

I'm watching the top 20 countdown on CMT right now. The chicks in the band Glorianna are pretty hot. That is all.

just ordered the "sports entertainment package" for our cable. 50 new channels for less than $8 a month. fox soccer, goltv, nfl redzone, tennis network, tons of regional sports channels. im soooo pumped, especially about the first two.

that's big time. i was thinking about getting a few college sports networks (WISH THE FUCKING ACC HAD ONE) for football.

streaming pro games is pretty easy in football (though surprisingly difficult in baseball).

threw out some shit that i don't need anymore, plan on packing a bit today and from 1 until whenever the jets-cowboys game ends, i'll be watching football. solid day.

I have a rooftop deck about 2.5-3 miles from Ravens Stadium as the crow flies. As they played the national anthem on tv if clicked that there might be a flyover for 9/11 so I ran up there and caught the planes as they were about to pass then had a great view of them flying over the stadium and off for another mile or two. Definitely had a 'proud to be an american' moment thats hard to artificially recreate.

I might have just teared up, just a little, during a Budweiser commercial. Who could forget?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back