• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 3 - Friday, Friday, Gotta get down on Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got called by some Wake student asking me for money the other night. Saying "no, I have zero source of income, stop calling me" makes me feel like a huge jackass. I try to just be as polite as possible, and say I'll do what I can when I have the resources.

Played Friday for my boss and got it stuck in his head for 3 days.

I got called by some Wake student asking me for money the other night. Saying "no, I have zero source of income, stop calling me" makes me feel like a huge jackass. I try to just be as polite as possible, and say I'll do what I can when I have the resources.

LOL. pos rep.

i'm pretty sure i'm off the grid in terms of wake harassment (with the exception of e-mails advertising the MA program) since I changed addresses in MA right after graduating and then moved across the country.

Email from Wake says parking lot opens at 10:45 for the Spring Game. Will this be an issue?

If they won't let us in our spot, I have no quams sitting in the middle of the access road and cooking. All the guys know the setup and that we arrive earlier than most, and they're generally pretty cool about it.

Yeah they should be happy people are excited to tailgate the spring game. I hope the weather works out. Regardless it'll be fun to hang out and do some trailer standing

How do they have your phone number?

Yeah they should be happy people are excited to tailgate the spring game. I hope the weather works out. Regardless it'll be fun to hang out and do some trailer standing

I'm pretty sure most of the people working the parking lot couldn't really care less whether or not people tailgate the spring game.

just sayin'

Chucktown this weekend, Spring tailgate the next. I <3 my upcoming weekends.

Same thing happened to me a couple of occasions while I was in law school, and nothing since I graduated. Makes sense, right?

One of the girls who called sounded pretty hot, and I flirted with her some, but then when I looked her up on WIN, she lied to me about her name. WTF?

How do they have your phone number?

One of our boys (he used to post under name firstpitcher) is now working in univ. advancement. He came to Chicago to meet with some bigger fish donors, but stopped by in Hyde Park to have coffee with me (on the university's dime, of course). We had a good time and all, and at the end I gave him like $25. Apparently it helps him that more of the meetings he sets up result in cash for the university.

So yea, that's how they have my name and number I think.

Same thing happened to me a couple of occasions while I was in law school, and nothing since I graduated. Makes sense, right?

One of the girls who called sounded pretty hot, and I flirted with her some, but then when I looked her up on WIN, she lied to me about her name. WTF?

This is amazing. WIN stalking is the truth. It's how we found burns15.

Which was golden, by the way.

Getsomedeacinyou: Have you read the new sides that came out today for the season finale?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back