• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 3 - Friday, Friday, Gotta get down on Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
interesting responses. maybe i'll look at them and decide there but now i'm leaning against if the ladies of the pit look down upon them

i don't think they're bad; it's just a matter of context. just don't get blue... oh Lord don't get blue (aka Fratstar uniform of carolina).

i thank the Pit for their opinions and will take them into consideration

i'm still leaving at 3 from work though, f that shit staying here all day

A lady of the pit gave me mine...I always thought that her opinion counted here

She's got good taste, too. Do your thing, DeacHawk.

I think the reason I don't like them is that they just scream frat boy douche bag to me, that's all. But some guys can pull them off.

Get your sear sucker shorts if you plan on going yachting later this weekend. Otherwise, don't get them.

I could get on board for a seersucker suit, but that's about it.

She's got good taste, too. Do your thing, DeacHawk.

I think the reason I don't like them is that they just scream frat boy douche bag to me, that's all. But some guys can pull them off.

you mean frat guy all star???

Get your sear sucker shorts if you plan on going yachting later this weekend. Otherwise, don't get them.

i do have a party on the lake tomorrow although lake wylie is more of a pontoon, drink beer, camo shorts type of lake than martinis, yachts, and seersucker

The Rudino's in Durham is nothing short of mediocre. Considering the Cary one is the original, perhaps it is better.

Seersucker shorts are so comfortable during hot months.... but you can't wear them until after easter weekend, wtf are you thinking deachawk?

Some of you guys come off as jort wearers, besides lbe

Seersucker shorts are so comfortable during hot months.... but you can't wear them until after easter weekend, wtf are you thinking deachawk?

Some of you guys come off as jort wearers, besides lbe

i use Masters weekend as the dates for when spring fashion gear is allowed, not Easter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back